[quote][b]comestible wrote:[/b]
    [quote][b]necoo wrote:[/b]
    [quote]you do know what sarcasm is right...[/quote]

A sinner's word no doubt.[/quote]
    ... i don't feel like explaining... just look it up on wiki like normal people do[/quote]

Sin is not normal, to say the very least.[/quote]

im gonna have to disagree with this... sin is vary normal... to the point where everyone is constantly doing it... people know this and even brag about it.[/quote]

The weight of the good and virtue of Allaah's followers is infinitely greater than anything else. Your view of normalcy and averages is a flaw in your perception.[/quote]

and the flaw in yours is that you think that everything you and your people do is for the greater good.[/quote]

Do not tell us what we think. Just because a Council Member does something, we do not assume it is right. We do not allow sinful acts of any Council member, and such sinful characters, being that they are not true Muslim, are promptly banished in a suitably horrific manner. Another example of your false perspective, believing that what is right or wrong lies within the human interpretation. No, only Allaah has that authority.[/quote]

quite right i should clarify what i meant to say you think that everything that you and your people do in accordance to your god is all for the greater good... and to say a bit more... i don't think right and wrong should lie within human interpretation because what is good for some might be bad for others who are we to judge what is right and wrong... for me there is no right and wrong for they are just random spouting of words to justify or criminalize yourself or others' actions... and you know what not even god has the right to say what is right and what is wrong for such opinions would always be bias. in the end right and wrong are merely just opinions just like almost every thing else in this world... weather it be a humans opinion or some higher beings thoughts it matters not...it still remains the same[/quote]
    Allah does not have opinions, and knows and sees everything the way they truly are. There cannot be bias in his views, only truth. Anybody that disagrees with Allah does not see the truth.[/quote]
    ah but that is only what you have been told... [b]in the end you have no way of knowing if that is indeed true[/b].[/quote]
    More assumptions based on your preconceived opinions, which you most likely were 'only told'. For you see it is not what I have been told, but what I have found out through earnest study of the world and of life. Anybody who wants to know [b]will[/b] know just as Allah gives all people the chance of following the path. I took nobodies word for anything. Your mind has been stolen from you it would seem.[/quote]

you who blindly follow your god have no right to say that my mind is no longer mine. it is those who merely follow the will of ones who are greater then them that have had there mind stolen from them. it is those who follow there own will, who pursue there own dreams, and who make there own paths, they are the ones who retain there own minds, it is those who do not have their minds stolen from them.[/quote]
    True Mulims follow nothing blindly. Upon [b]knowing[/b] that Allah is flawless it is not blind(do you still question whether one and one make two? You know it to be true). It is that difference between thinking it and truly knowing it. You, for whatever reason, not accepting that it can be known, are not willing. ""those who follow there own will, who pursue there own dreams, and who make there own paths"" are among those that find Allah. If you believe yourself to be among that group you describe you are hugely mistaken.[/quote]
    does one and one always equal 2... it does not, one and one equal 6 letters,[/quote]
    And it [b]still[/b] equals two.
    [quote]and 1 and 1 and a computer equal 2.0000000...0000098 these are just 2 examples of where 1 and 1 do not equal 2... and if something as basic as one plus one is questionable then everything is questionable[quote]
    Just as with infinitely repeating remainders it is a compromise over the computer's inability to show or calculate the true value. That means the computer is wrong.

[quote]so you claim that you took nobodies word for anything... well i can clearly see that you take "allah's" word for everything... you should not speak unless you understand the implications of what you say.[/quote] Again, I already know it to be true, it is not an assumption.

[quote]and if you believe that everyone has a clear chance of following "the path" then you are a fool. what about those who remain in isolation, perhaps those who have no access to allah's word, maybe those who are forever on the verge of death who's only care is to survive or perhaps die just to end the pain, then there are those who die before they are born due to abortions or just die naturally in the womb, or those to die immediately after birth with no knowledge of the world. and then the ones with mental illness the ones that couldn't know the path even if they where blatantly told. these people will never have a chance... not now... not tomorrow... not ever.[/quote]
    I did not say it was a 'clear' chance. Regardless, what you see as a wall preventing entry into paradise is(within the scope of your examples) either the exact opposite or merely an obstacle(which everybody deals with) that you are more keen on noticing.
    [/quote]1 not everyone deals with them... i certainly don't
    2 in these situations it is not only no clear chance but rather no chance at all, not a wall blocking entry but rather no door to enter at all no room behind that missing door no path at all.[quote]

Curiously, you touch up very briefly on believing in a God. Do you not believe in this false idols power? Do you question this higher power's logic? You talk lightly on the subject many times as if your idea of a God isn't a very powerful or trustworthy one. If not why do you call it a God?
    [b]necoo wrote:[/b]
    [quote]never once have i claimed my evil is justified, as there is no justifiable evil, not once have i even tried to make it seam that way, [b]and don't go thinking that i am godless...[/b] regardless it is highly unlikely we will ever come to an agreement[/quote]
    Please explain because it is hard to believe your sincerity about this.[/quote]
    my god is very powerful and trustworthy, and far from just a false idol. however if i don't question his logic then i will never draw closer to him and remain but a blind sheep following his every command and i refuse to let a relationship be simply that. and so i question his unquestionable logic if only to further understand the one i serve.[/quote]
    Devoting any kind of act of worship which should be for Allaah to someone other than Allaah, such as praying to anyone other than Allaah, fasting for anyone other than Allaah or offering a sacrifice to anyone other than Allaah is unforgivable.

Shirk is unforgivable.

????? ?????? ??? ???????? ??? ???????? ???? ?????????? ??? ????? ?????? ????? ?????? ????? ???????? ???????? ?????? ???????? ??????? ????????

May Allah protect us all from the evil of shirk, and allow us to live and die as true Muslims.

[b]Largion wrote:[/b]
    [quote]Without evil you would not recognise the good. So you need Christians.

Also no more jihad?
    [url]http://www.alertnet.org/thenews/newsdesk/LDE62T2AC.htm[/url][/quote]

Because evil exists so does The Council to counteract.

Re:It's Mullah Time!

[color=#BF8000][size=150px]????? ??? ????[/size][/color]

Visitor

Mullah Mullah on the wall, who is the most pious of them all?

[b]Villa wrote:[/b]
    [quote]Walk softly, and carry a big bun.[/quote]

I thought it was speak softly but carry a big stick?

Visitor

Yeah well you thought wrong.

[b]Villa wrote:[/b]
    [quote]Yeah well you thought wrong.[/quote]

The phrase "speak softly and carry a big stick" was a term coined in conjunction to President Theodore Roosevelt’s political policy The Monroe Doctrine. So yeah it’s real.

Although walk softly and carry a big bun its quite humorous. It makes me think of Princess Leia.

[b]Patrick wrote:[/b]
    [quote]The phrase "speak softly and carry a big stick" was a term coined in conjunction to President Theodore Roosevelt’s political policy The Monroe Doctrine. So yeah it’s real.[/quote]

Nobody said it wasn't real. It just isn't wasn't being quoted.