Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Really? Still lag? Still?

Here's a simple idea:

Look at the number of people who preordered the game.

Scale your fucking server and bandwidth to that number.

Come the fuck on. Very few features turned on and STILL this much lag. This isn't suppose to be a beta phase. This is where people who paid money get to play.

We can't even tell where our new tribe radius is because of the lag.

Either fix this or cancel the launch and give folks refunds because, as a company, you are really messing up. Unless this is an intentional attempt to thin the gamer population.

I've tried to be patient and tolerent and everything else. Tried to make excuses for an indie company with a great idea for a game. But as a customer, paying money to a company, I'm nearing the end of my ropes.

Fix the lag guys. Your current formulas regarding number of players vs bandwidth/server is VERY FUCKING OFF THE MARK.

Two months of patience. /hug

Well last time it was put down to people downloading the client and terraforming! It was clearly expressed that player numbers are not the issue. Seems like another fine mess they're getting into

<- 8 months of patience

QFT

The reason for lag is NOT terraforming or any other skill, activity, etc.

Everything is turned off, people logged on to do 1 action and nothing else and it is UNPLAYABLE

on Monday after totems are up and full tribes logon, then what? think the lag is going away?

This is very obviously and bandwidth issue on the server end.

Also, make sure the chat server is not the same server as the game world

I give it til March 15th until requesting a refund.

I'm just so frustrated. I want this game to succeed but how can that possibly happen when its unplayable with 99% of the player functions disabled?

At this point what I want is for the Dev team to be honest and tell us what the fuck is going on.

And to stop 'testing' this and that when the game is suppose to be live and out of beta.

Headstart playtime does NOT equal an extension of beta.

Start treating us like paying customers.

Quote Originally Posted by Ven_Jance View Post
    QFT

The reason for lag is NOT terraforming or any other skill, activity, etc.

Everything is turned off, people logged on to do 1 action and nothing else and it is UNPLAYABLE

on Monday after totems are up and full tribes logon, then what? think the lag is going away?

This is very obviously and bandwidth issue on the server end.

Also, make sure the chat server is not the same server as the game world.
    QFT , but i can guarantee someone will jump in here and say it " Isn't Launch " .........

I would really like this to succeed , but come on , add another damn server already . It is plainly obvious that jsut the 1 can NOT cope ( and i have said this multiple times already ) .

It is not even Peak Gaming time for Either US or Europe ( although it is approaching it ) , how do you think your server will cope with everything turned back on on Saturday , when you have most of your Euro and US players ( along with all other zones ) online at once .

I really want to see this game succeed , but to do that , you need to get this sorted fast in my opinion .

*plays his tiny violin*

Relax OP, its just a game, see that big yellow thing in the sky, go out and enjoy the light and heat that comes off of it. And quit bitching

Mmm k

Have a nice day!

See THIS is why I never play on launches.

I mean lag?! Everywhere lag?!

Quote Originally Posted by Maliqe View Post
    At this point what I want is for the Dev team to be honest and tell us what the fuck is going on.
    To be honest Jordi does not need to announce anything. He needs to lay low, say nothing, and simply fix it.

All the annoucements, changes, flip flops etc are what got him in trouble in the first place....

Xsyon Citizen
    I agree, the Devs need to communicate us about the status of the servers, what is the exact cause, what they plan to do to address the issue(s), and an ETA on having the server back up.