Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Saorlan View Post
    "Error can not create file" is a Vista/Win 7 thing regarding the administrator thing.
    I have win 7, worked fine for me, downloaded a small 2.5mb patch and was on, no drama. Sorry if your upset, 3 accounts does not give u the right to get a "decent piece of land somewhere" though, you were just unlucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt View Post
    thanks for that info, but first time it occured on my vista machine was this morning. of course. logged in 1000 times before today, right?
    "Well if you need to make a dedicated tank to compete....Einstein"

of course i can compete in a fight with my crafter you monkey. take a break? last hour has been a break where i read your helpful b.s.. your 39 1/2? grow up.

never had to run admin 1000 other logins. But thanks for the advice.

I'm sorry, Dirt! There's another thread down toward bottom of page mentioned something else about the same error message, I linked it to you in the other thread, hope you found/find it and that it helps!

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt View Post
    at least you didnt tell me how it went smoothly for you, logged in and dropped your pole with a sigh of relief. no problems at all. i was all logged in and ready to go at 6:45 this a.m., wife too. cant even get into game. very dissapointed right now.

2 nd account is wifes third account is a tank to kill mouthy little kids like yourself, is that o.k. with you. einstien?
    i logged in, and placed my totem with no problem (other than the lag). then i logged out.

I don't understand your logic, last 1000 logins it worked, now it doesn't work.
    Why do you automatically think running as administrator this time doesn't help when obviously something changed?
    You just keep pushing the login button without trying something different?
    I don't understand.

what? i press the login, it should log me in. it should not make me dinner or do my laundry, it should log me in. thats why its a login button. Dumbasses showed up.

Well, if you don't configure your operating system correctly so the game can't create/edit files, who is the dumbass then?

Pushing the same button a few hundred times when the first time it didn't work is really smart?

I have to look up the words dumb and smart in the dictionary

Dirt, you are getting all upset and angry at everyone else. Seriously, take a break, do something else and then come back in a few hours or tomorrow when you have chilled out and see what happens. You might just find everything is working as you expect.

It sucks but nothing you can do about it.

I got one person telling me 3 accounts is wrong, another is still telling me that my login button is actually not a login button, the same login button i swear i have seen and pushed many times before. i have a game which i was very patient with screwing me out of my fair shake at land. Not my computer, trust me its sweet. I am upset. tomorrow, if i come back, i can put my totem somewhere else. Yay. i know where i would like to put it. On the other hand maybe well have another wipe so i can get in fairly (cuz it's all about me) and drop my frigging pole somewhere nice.
    If everything was working as "expected", i, like you guys would be grinng cuz my pole is in.