Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

So i take the day off work

and get up at 6 am to be sure ive got all my ducks in a row for landgrab.
    Error:cannot create file message on 2 accounts. 3rd account begins a 300mb download, finishes and begins another 870mb download. 20 minutes later it disconnects me. i still havent been able to log in any of my 3 accounts . i think server is down now. i am pissed right off. 120 bucks so i cant get into game fairly. Money talks, 3 accounts walk.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt View Post
    Error:cannot create file message on 2 accounts. 3rd account begins a 300mb download, finishes and begins another 870mb download. 20 minutes later it disconnects me. i still havent been able to log in any of my 3 accounts . i think server is down now. i am pissed right off. 120 bucks so i cant get into game fairly. Money talks, 3 accounts walk.
    You chose to buy 3 accounts. It's your choice to walk away, but other than that, not sure what to tell you.

tell me how everything went smooth for you, man. you logged in and dropped your totem. no worries, sigh of relief. how long did update take you to download? wow, just wow. 9:45 and still unable to get in game. 3 accounts should have assured me a decent piece of land somewhere wife got the- Error: cannot create file message, too.

1 - Never take a day off work on the launch day of a new game.
    2 - 3 accounts? What is the point unless you are going to be playing a griefing scumbag on 1/2 of them so you can evade any repercussions.
    3 - It is Launch day, expect problems.

i dont like people that use multiple accounts tbh

I feel your pain brother, even though I Didn't take the day off but I am sick so I got the day off work. I am pretty pissed myself that I can't log in but like rest of the people said that its expected on the first day. After all we are dealing with a 10 man crew (at most) working on this game and bravo for what they been able to achieve so far. Good luck bud.

Your a fool have you learn nothing about MMO's when they launch

wait 2-3 weeks when everything is working,even 2-3 months might be better for this one

o.k., i'll be good now.

I hear ya, Dirt. I took the day off too. It is infuriating that one's hopes get smashed to pieces after all the build up from the last "go live" attempt. From my point of view, there is nothing I can do about this but 1) react/kneejerk to bad-planning or 2) wait. I'm going with the Wait option -- I'm trying not to let my blood pressure get the better of me. I'm at least sticking around the two free months, when ever those actually start 'ticking'.

Did you get any of your accounts to work yet?