Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

So i take the day off work

and get up at 6 am to be sure ive got all my ducks in a row for landgrab.
    Error:cannot create file message on 2 accounts. 3rd account begins a 300mb download, finishes and begins another 870mb download. 20 minutes later it disconnects me. i still havent been able to log in any of my 3 accounts . i think server is down now. i am pissed right off. 120 bucks so i cant get into game fairly. Money talks, 3 accounts walk.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt View Post
    and get up at 6 am to be sure ive got all my ducks in a row for landgrab.
    Error:cannot create file message on 2 accounts. 3rd account begins a 300mb download, finishes and begins another 870mb download. 20 minutes later it disconnects me. i still havent been able to log in any of my 3 accounts . i think server is down now. i am pissed right off. 120 bucks so i cant get into game fairly. Money talks, 3 accounts walk.
    You chose to buy 3 accounts. It's your choice to walk away, but other than that, not sure what to tell you.

tell me how everything went smooth for you, man. you logged in and dropped your totem. no worries, sigh of relief. how long did update take you to download? wow, just wow. 9:45 and still unable to get in game. 3 accounts should have assured me a decent piece of land somewhere wife got the- Error: cannot create file message, too.

1 - Never take a day off work on the launch day of a new game.
    2 - 3 accounts? What is the point unless you are going to be playing a griefing scumbag on 1/2 of them so you can evade any repercussions.
    3 - It is Launch day, expect problems.

i dont like people that use multiple accounts tbh

at least you didnt tell me how it went smoothly for you, logged in and dropped your pole with a sigh of relief. no problems at all. i was all logged in and ready to go at 6:45 this a.m., wife too. cant even get into game. very dissapointed right now.

2 nd account is wifes third account is a tank to kill mouthy little kids like yourself, is that o.k. with you. einstien?

It sucks. We got in by the skin of our teeth. Game aint even anywhere near playable.

Hope you manage to snag your backup spots at least.

at least you didnt tell me how it went smoothly for you, logged in and dropped your pole with a sigh of relief. no problems at all. i was all logged in and ready to go at 6:45 this a.m., wife too. cant even get into game. very dissapointed right now.

2 nd account is wifes third account is a tank to kill mouthy little kids like yourself, is that o.k. with you. einstien?
    Try to keep civil - you are obviously annoyed but the answer was to just make sure that you right click the launcher icon and "run as adminstrator".

"Error can not create file" is a Vista/Win 7 thing regarding the administrator thing.

Well if you need to make a dedicated tank to compete....Einstein

And I would hardly describe myself as a mouth little kid when I am almost 40.

But seriously, if you are getting so worked up about it you should probably take a break and wait a while.

thanks for that info, but first time it occured on my vista machine was this morning. of course. logged in 1000 times before today, right?