Xsyon Citizen

Poor handling of launch --> guildies not tagged

So we apparently get a homestead-sized area for the 19 people whose guild membership didn't get rolled back, etc.

Awesome. Nice work.

Hope you figure out a way to enable settlements to auto-upgrade to the next tribe type, because this is crap.

Xsyon Citizen
    Logged out and I can't even get back on - patch server is down again lol.

Obviously there are issues in game right now. Please wait till things are resolved.
    No need to repeat the same posts as before.

Xsyon Citizen
    Speak for yourself, Mr. Forum Policeman.

We worked hard to get this right only to have the rug yanked.

We lost some members who joined last night due to rollback as well. I'm almost certain they won't or can't do anything about. I'm very confident they're going to fix the tribe radius thing before the server comes back to life.

It was pretty disappointing especially if you were on the 'cusp' of making the next larger tribe size to lose a person to a rollback. Like if you had 10 and suddenly got rolled back to only 9 members, and the 1 missing had gone to bed an hour prior thinking everything was fine haha. Same for the 20s who log in to find themselves at 19.

All we can do is breathe deeply and hope for the best. And rant a little bit

as did i, this saorlan fancies him/herself as quite the influence here.

It's the same few people complaining about the same problem over and over in so many different threads.

I had logged in late to join my Tribe and had to run to the leader's chosen spot to get joined up less then a hour before Totems 4 times due to roll backs putting me back into the start location. (only across 4 zones, so no biggie) But my leadership planned on all the inconveniences that could have happened and devised ways to work around them.

I'm disgusted at all the experience you guys could have gotten from reading into the forums or from simply playing the game during the beta phases before all this hoopla land grabbing happened. No. You all decide that everything will be fine and dandy, act like lag was something mythical and overall pretend that Server roll backs that have been happening so often lately wouldn't have had any effect on YOUR efforts.

Good job missing out on your favored spot. So far only person that got screwed over from circumstances outside his control is Dirt. Btw: Only patch I needed from when the servers came down (8:35?) and when they came back up at 9:00 is a <3Mb file.

Xsyon Citizen
    Idiotic toady response. As if you're the only one who took careful measures to avoid problems, repeatedly ran back to spot, etc. As if there weren't significant luck involved in the fact that things worked out OK for you instead of nailing you in just the perfect way. Oh, and everyone should have been playing since beta so they could have read the devs mind and understood that "we may bring the server down periodically during the day" really meant "we are going to bring the server down for a full hour right during the prime-time period when your guildies are home from work, and when it comes back up, there will of course be a rollback". But I'm glad YOU know who got screwed by circumstances beyond their control and who is just a whiny newb that expected everything to be done for him 10 minutes before launch!

Lol. just lol

I would like to point out that the game hasn't launched yet and we can expect most of the activities to be fixed. Granted like every MMO there will still be small problems and new problems when the game does launch but what is the point of trying to yell at each other on a game forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Naux View Post
    I would like to point out that the game hasn't launched yet and we can expect most of the activities to be fixed. Granted like every MMO there will still be small problems and new problems when the game does launch but what is the point of trying to yell at each other on a game forum.
    While I'm pretty chill about it all and have no intentions of being lackadaisical towards the dev team, realize this isn't the first pre-launch. It is, however, an improvement from the last time.