Ok i want to start out by saying I love this game its great.but i just want to see what the deal is with the lag and for real start a serious debate about what as a community we can do to help this.heres what ill bring to the table to start this off.
A.i have played for a month pretty much now and lag=players on at the same time and probably linked to some actions more then others.
B.with pretty much all the actions disabled and everything to a minumum we just got some pretty harsh lag again.which leads me to believe that if these servers dont have a bandwidth issue then there is simply to many people playing on 1 server for the game to handle.
C.realistically speaking here if we need 2 diffrent servers how is the community going to react to this and can we make this work.i would suggest if we need 2 servers they be the exact same in terms of gameplay!
D.i love playing with people all around the world but be realistic here, is splitting the servers to be for EU/NA an option we can live with?this would end up for better pings/gameplay combat experiences for all!

P.S. I am not here to start an arguement can we all tackle this issue like adults please and mabye help bring some sound reasonable pragmatic options to the table!