Cool Just my 2 cents!Pls keep it civil!

Ok i want to start out by saying I love this game its great.but i just want to see what the deal is with the lag and for real start a serious debate about what as a community we can do to help this.heres what ill bring to the table to start this off.
    A.i have played for a month pretty much now and lag=players on at the same time and probably linked to some actions more then others.
    B.with pretty much all the actions disabled and everything to a minumum we just got some pretty harsh lag again.which leads me to believe that if these servers dont have a bandwidth issue then there is simply to many people playing on 1 server for the game to handle.
    C.realistically speaking here if we need 2 diffrent servers how is the community going to react to this and can we make this work.i would suggest if we need 2 servers they be the exact same in terms of gameplay!
    D.i love playing with people all around the world but be realistic here, is splitting the servers to be for EU/NA an option we can live with?this would end up for better pings/gameplay combat experiences for all!

P.S. I am not here to start an arguement can we all tackle this issue like adults please and mabye help bring some sound reasonable pragmatic options to the table!

I hope it's as simple as just needing bigger servers and more bandwidth, I'd hate to hear that there's a fundamental architectural issue with the game design.

Quote Originally Posted by Wari View Post
    I hope it's as simple as just needing bigger servers and more bandwidth, I'd hate to hear that there's a fundamental architectural issue with the game design.
    I'd hate to hear that, too. I'm trying to be patient and waiting to see what info we get later on. If two servers is what will fix it, it's fine by me, but then, it always was. But we just don't know yet.

What kind of pings are Europeans getting? I'm in South Korea and getting around 200, which is fine for what I've been doing so far (not much combat).

EDIT: I just noticed this thread is pretty old :P

Quote Originally Posted by Bizley View Post
    What kind of pings are Europeans getting? I'm in South Korea and getting around 200, which is fine for what I've been doing so far (not much combat).

EDIT: I just noticed this thread is pretty old :P
    I'm in Europe, usual ping is 125-140 for me.

Its not ping lag its server spikes.

If every player is having a lag at the same time, it has NOTHING to do with each players connection, its a server lag spike. Meaning bad coding.