Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcolo View Post
    Hmmm ... the Xyson Militia. I like that.

If all else fails we can throw ourselves at them in such numbers and regularity that they tire of the effort it takes to kill the never-ending horde of homesteaders with no ganking value. Then we can go about scavenging peacefully while they rebuild their resolve to raise their weapons once again.
    No way that would work. The lag would kill everyone. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Xidian View Post
    Oh hey Peon, you're in Hooligans? You guys settle in the same spot as in beta? Who was the guy that plopped his totem next to yours? Was it GreenDude? I saw him snooping around and he said he was looking for a nice spot for a 1-man tribe. I told him there was this nasty PvP guild called hooligans around here so he shouldn't settle here. lol

Oh I'm in Forsaken, btw. We came to a peace agreement a few days ago if I remember right.
    The guys name is "Franconian"....single guy with a totem.
    With the roll back, it shouldnt be a prob..there will be more of us on at the rollback time and will grab his spot if our totem area does not increase in size ( lets hope it does)

Cya in game.....

Quote Originally Posted by PeonSanders911 View Post
    The guys name is "Franconian"....single guy with a totem.
    With the roll back, it shouldnt be a prob..there will be more of us on at the rollback time and will grab his spot if our totem area does not increase in size ( lets hope it does)

Cya in game.....
    Oh cool then. We had some random guy standing near our tribe spot before I logged too, didn't know what he was doing.