Thread: Totem radius

Totem radius

Does anyone know the numbers for Totem radius for the different tribe types?

Also, actual radius vs. reserved radius would be cool to know as well.

I am fairly certain that no, nobody knows this.

Full/Reserved area should be 25 for a Homestead, 75 for a Band, 125 for a Clan and 200/220 for a Tribe. Homestead I can't confirm, but Band and Clan info I got from someone on the team who should know. Tribe max depends on who you ask, but 220 was specifically mentioned although that was at a time when adjustments were being made quite regularly and the number of tribe members needed to reach max was also being tinkered with.

As of last night, nobody knows the "minimum" amount, for Band and Clan, since both of those types came in only with the wipe, so nobody was able to form and test what those would be when those types have the minimum number of people.

Quote Originally Posted by niccoli00 View Post
    Does anyone know the numbers for Totem radius for the different tribe types?

Also, actual radius vs. reserved radius would be cool to know as well.
    well something is bugged atm, so reserved radius seems to be noexistant

well I stand corrected.

Insider info pwns me every time.

Hehe, and I guess I shouldn't have said 'nobody' knows the minimum amount too, since probably someone, somewhere does know

7. 03-11-2011, 11:34 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Araceli View Post
    Full/Reserved area should be 25 for a Homestead, 75 for a Band, 125 for a Clan and 200/220 for a Tribe. Homestead I can't confirm, but Band and Clan info I got from someone on the team who should know. Tribe max depends on who you ask, but 220 was specifically mentioned although that was at a time when adjustments were being made quite regularly and the number of tribe members needed to reach max was also being tinkered with.

As of last night, nobody knows the "minimum" amount, for Band and Clan, since both of those types came in only with the wipe, so nobody was able to form and test what those would be when those types have the minimum number of people.
    So is the 200 number a radius or diameter?
    I assume the area is a circle around the totem, not a large square, is that correct as well?

I can find this info later when I get in game, was just curious if anyone knew.

Quote Originally Posted by Araceli View Post

Is the number radius or diameter?

Quote Originally Posted by Commissar Gromitovsky View Post
    Greetings Imhoptep,

The AFG request you rename yourself to imhopelesslyunfabulousandshouldshootmyself

Thank you.
    no but thanks for an offer gromitovky

As I understood it, it was radius. That's why you needed 400ish meters between yourself and the nearest tribe if you were trying to place a totem near to someone else. your totem+200 meters of your land+a quite small buffer zone+200 of their land+their totem.