Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadzia View Post
    This just won't work. There will be a huge uproar and a scandal when people who are out now minding their own business get home and realize that the totem they dropped disappeared and that there were another totem placement while they were away. The uproar will be so huge that we will have to repeat the totem placement for the 4th time...omg.
    I bloody hope not another totem placement after this.

My days off from work are coming to an end in a day. I wont be able to stay up all night have the chance to place the totem.

Quote Originally Posted by Jadzia View Post
    This just won't work. There will be a huge uproar and a scandal when people who are out now minding their own business get home and realize that the totem they dropped disappeared and that there were another totem placement while they were away. The uproar will be so huge that we will have to repeat the totem placement for the 4th time...omg.
    Even jadzia,s posts getting a hint of negativity the tide is turning! I think this will be the last chance for xsyon. For me at least it is, in feb I was up all night getting a totem placed only to have it taken away and today an afternoon off work to do it again only to have it taken away again. I don't doubt that the devs have to roll back but the point us these mistakes should not continue to be made. Most of the optimism now seems ti be coming from the march and feb subs who are yet to get burnt out.

Even jadzia,s posts getting a hint of negativity the tide is turning! I think this will be the last chance for xsyon. For me at least it is, in feb I was up all night getting a totem placed only to have it taken away and today an afternoon off work to do it again only to have it taken away again. I don't doubt thatch devs have to roll back but the point us these mistakes should not continue to be made. Most of the optimism now seems ti be coming from the march and feb subs who are yet to get burnt out.
    Yup, that's me. I remain firm in my optimism even if my user name says otherwise...

At this point, somebody is going to feel they got screwed no matter when Jordi does the totem reset. I think we should just bear down & get it over with. Time will heal most wounds. Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by baka77 View Post
    At this point, somebody is going to feel they got screwed no matter when Jordi does the totem reset. I think we should just bear down & get it over with. Time will heal most wounds. Just my opinion.
    True, there will be land in the world for people - and hopefully more when the mist is lifted.