Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Optimism

Sure he hits me sometimes but he doesn't want to do it!
    He's a very troubled man and I shouldn't push his buttons like I do.
    I'm sure in time it will all work out.

He'll change, I know it.

Xsyon Citizen
    I know I'm still eager for the real content to come in and yes it has been a rocky start, but if you've played other mmo's at launch then this isn't anything new. Yes, it is probably worse then others, but I'm still willing to wait out the lag for this game.

Optimism plus perspective will win the day.

88,000 people missing in Japan. Hundreds being found dead, floating in cities.

We, on the other hand, are having trouble playing a video game.

Thanks for putting it in perspective.

I think we can safely say there are much larger problems in the world right now than totems in some indie mmo being reset.

Quote Originally Posted by Lonerock View Post

Very true, thanks for pointing it out.

That estimate is extremity overstated but maybe it will help you understand why some people like their escapism of choice to run well

Quote Originally Posted by Xidian View Post
    I agree that it is getting increasingly hard to convince people to keep playing Xsyon, my tribe has hard 3 or 4 people quit or stop playing until the server gets worked out. I for one will not become discouraged because I believe in this game far too much.
    My tribe at 18 february : 29 peoples
    My tribe now : 7 peoples

And for me I can say it's the last chance I give to this game, I have wasted too many time for it. Being from europe don't really help too with these pst time. If it doesn't work today, guess i ll have an account to give tomorrow...

I spent the last few hrs celebrating the little piece of junkpile I got with Gin n Tonic, not sure my reflexes are up to another land grab . Can always merge with the lucky tribes I guess . I still totally support this game . I think we will forget/forgive this rough start soon . Hang in chaps