Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Get over it

LOUD NOISES!!!!

Anchorman reference ftw.

well our clan is screwed the leader set the totem and now is at his kid's 6th b-day we dont have alot of members and trying to get them back online atm and reform a clan and set the totem is a no go by the time it is happening no i dont want my money back lol or am i gripeing just not happy with this at all we will have to pick from what's left but oh well not the end of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by toolowdown71 View Post
    well our clan is screwed the leader set the totem and now is at his kid's 6th b-day we dont have alot of members and trying to get them back online atm and reform a clan and set the totem is a no go by the time it is happening no i dont want my money back lol or am i gripeing just not happy with this at all we will have to pick from what's left but oh well not the end of the world.
    Hey, look on the bright side, there's no guarantee that it will definitely work THIS time either

You guys may yet get another chance...

true very true.... but it's all good will have to take what we get and i feel the pain of other tribe's as well.

Yeah this isn't going to work. EVERYONE who wasn't online will complain and he will have to reset totem placement, probably postpone official launch another week.

I placed 2 totems this morning for me and my husband and it's a good thing I picked a shity spot no tribes want LOL

I think people are over reacting though. but If you have to rage quit can I have your stuff? * snickers *

yea i left my gfs friends bday party to come place again and shes gonna kill me it better stick this time or i will be really pissed

Quote Originally Posted by Armand View Post
    Yeah good for you. Here's your no one cares badge.

They fucked the pooch, and we deserve to vent. End of story.

Way to use your big boy words. I would say thats about a 10 on the old tension-meter there buddy.

Whats the one song by justin timberlake?

Quote Originally Posted by datagoblin View Post
    Way to use your big boy words. I would say thats about a 10 on the old tension-meter there buddy.
    Don't you have a bridge to guard or something?

DON GET OVER IT. RAGE. TELL THEM THEY SHOULD NOT TREAT YOU WITH SO LITTLE RESPECT. 2HRS 40MINS NOTICE FOR A TOTEM WIPE????

ARE YOU #@$$@% KIDDING ME?

Zerlargal

11. 03-11-2011, 08:57 PM