Quote Originally Posted by Armand View Post
People's outrage is a direct reflection of their desire to play and see the game succeed. I wouldn't worry.

But telling people to shrug it off really isn't timely.
I completely agree.

However, some of the people who have been venting all day are missing out on a chance to settle in areas that are just as good or nearly as good as whatever they didn't get from earlier. There are still plenty of open spaces for anyone currently awake with access to the game.

And except for people at work with access to this forum but not the game, if you're venting here instead of choosing another location, you're making a huge mistake. A lot of people over in Europe are about to wake up. You think you're mad? Some of them probably went to bed or off to the pub not realizing they needed to put down another totem.

Never mind, keep venting, everyone who has been venting. I think I'd rather the poor guys who still don't know what's going on had a chance, because at least they haven't been online listening to people tell them all day long to find another spot and, in the case of at least two of us, where some good alternative locations still are.