Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Lets make this final

Come on we dont need yet another wipe. 3 times of fighting the lag is more than enough for anyone, re arranging rl plans, staying up all night ect ect..

Yes it was a dodgy decision to roll back and re open for totems so quickly and some are gonna be upset but there will also be lots upset if they have to fight the lag for a 4th time. There are spots available for those that lost out just get out there and find them while you can!

A roll back really wouldn't do anything, because the same thing will happen to other tribes.

You win some, you lose some.. Me personally if someone took my spot i'd make my tribe right outside theirs and grief them till they gave me it back, they made their choice to roll back (which they needed to fix a major issue) and they should stand by that instead of wiping because a few people lost their spots.

Quote Originally Posted by bruisie159 View Post
    Come on we dont need yet another wipe. 3 times of fighting the lag is more than enough for anyone, re arranging rl plans, staying up all night ect ect..

Yes it was a dodgy decision to roll back and re open for totems so quickly and some are gonna be upset but there will also be lots upset if they have to fight the lag for a 4th time. There are spots available for those that lost out just get out there and find them while you can!
    Gotta agree with you. I didn't get the spot I had earlier today, took me all of forty minutes to find another one. And where I'm at, there's hardly anyone around. And the places I passed to get here (*cough*zone 823*cough*) there was no one. People need to get off the forums for fifteen minutes and head away from the lake.

Quote Originally Posted by ifireallymust View Post
    Gotta agree with you. I didn't get the spot I had earlier today, took me all of forty minutes to find another one. And where I'm at, there's hardly anyone around. And the places I passed to get here (*cough*zone 823*cough*) there was no one. People need to get off the forums for fifteen minutes and head away from the lake.
    yep these are pioneering times..be a pioneer and find the promised land its out there through the lag!

We have landed spots on all 3 launch attempts.

No more launches please.

Even the powergamers are getting burned out....and the game has not even started yet!
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by BigCountry View Post
    We have landed spots on all 3 launch attempts.

No more launches please.

Even the powergamers are getting burned out....and the game has not even started yet!
    lol
    Agree - i dont think i can do another all nighter with work the following day etc

It's about time we got done with the wipes and rerolls.

This is my third time also. All 3 times I've fought hellish lag and gotten the spot I've wanted and don't conflict with the main tribes around me. Enough is e-freaking-nough.

Drev

I suspect most would have got their totem placed by now so any further wipe will piss off a hell of a lot of people and be bad for business. We need to move forward now and get some stuff switched on

Agreed...as much as our current situation has pissed off a few people, it's time for Jooky to draw a line in the sand & let us move forward.