Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Thank You Devs

that was directed at khisk, something about lemonade. didnt mean to hurt your feelings, i thought your post was great. say hi to your mom, love her new shoes.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt View Post
    that was directed at khisk, something about lemonade. didnt mean to hurt your feelings, i thought your post was great. say hi to your mom, love her new shoes.
    You didnt even come close, thanks, and I'll dig her up I guess to let her know (assuming you apparently got there first).

did your cleaner happen to mention how much she likes my lemonade? sometimes her and yer mom show up together.
    what, what

This is like watching a tennis match against an armless opponent. Your serve Dirt...wait, no arms.

really good then. must be khiosks mum like i said in the first place. your alot of fun to chat with, no t the sensitive sort by any stretch.

Keep trying...no seriously, do. It's fun to watch you dig :-)

EDIT: I just realised...dirt...dig...lol.

hey cejay , i was talking to the lemonade guy but thanks for not getting all lippy and stuff. hes lucky to have you for his spokesperson i figure.

I have a Question: Why was my Theard; Thanking Hopi Tribe moved? and this pathetic thread still stays here? I do not understand when a person of named "Dirt" can be here and post some stupid b/s and troll... sigh

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt View Post
    hey cejay , i was talking to the lemonade guy but thanks for not getting all lippy and stuff. hes lucky to have you for his spokesperson i figure.
    Your welcome - I was the lemonade guy. How drunk are you?

Quote Originally Posted by furanku View Post
    I have a quesiton: Why was my thread saying Thank you to Hopi Tribe get moved, ....but this fucking bullshit stays.... .and dude your name is Dirt... you should be banned jsut for having hte name.!! !ARGHHH
    Potato, Marinade Squishie Marionette .. I can stirng together alot of worthless words too Fu.