Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Thank You Devs

Quote Originally Posted by Sultan View Post
    I just want to say thank you for a wonderful game

And I would like to congratulate and applaud you for your hard work

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=us3dQ0nnlHY
    Some tribes obviously never got wanked outta there spots...

Quote Originally Posted by Drono View Post
    Potato, Marinade Squishie Marionette .. I can stirng together alot of worthless words too Fu.
    My first thought is not always the best. lol

look at your post. see? just a funny "priceless" post you made. no mention of lemonade. Now look at the post khisk made. Says lemonade in there somewhere. that makes khisk the lemonade guy and you a persistent pain in my ass. but allright, you can be the lemonade guy if you want. And you'll have a hell of a time paying your cleaner on 30.00 a day. And i havent had a drink since that time with your mom in daytona.

Quote Originally Posted by furanku View Post
    My first thought is not always the best. lol
    Nor apparently is your next.

And Dirt, please - go back to your multi-accounts - seriously even with the lag you must have something to do. If not in-game then at least with with your wife while neither of your accounts work. Sheesh.

Yes thanks devs if I where you I would have already smashed everything and told all these people to f**k off.

Quote Originally Posted by unclean666 View Post
    Yes thanks devs if I where you I would have already smashed everything and told all these people to f**k off.
    What an inciteful and eloquent commentary unclean666 - thank you very much for your comment.

ok cejay. you're pretty cool, been a real pleasure. i'll get back to all my accounts now. (shows compassion and spares his life).

well I take it Pandemic had no issues claiming their land, lol...this thread is sooo full of....

This thread has lost it's way.

Locking it.