Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Okay game was supposed to go live.. Now its down?

It's 5:30 PST on Fri 11th, last I read was spose to go live to place totems at 3pm PST.

What gives?

Did anyone actually get any totems placed or did it not work correctly again?

Furthermore, when can we actually expect to be able to play this game and have it count, and not get wiped yet again?

I bought this game, and love what they are trying to do, but so far, my $40 spent hasn't gotten me 3 cents worth of goods. - Sorry to be blunt, just want the game to work.

Also I'd like to ask when it does come up and is working, will there be the 40+ creatures implemented, or just the same 4 from beta?

Thanks & Peace.

- Zaxx

Announcements hold all this sort of information. Rather then give you information that may be out of date (and also there is quite of lot of changes regularly) you are better off looking in the announcements section.

Ugh. Nobody at all even knows if anyone was able to place a totem today at 3pm PST ??

Hell, ANY information would be nice to know since it is supposed to be launch day.

Amazingly, every time I try to play the game the past two weeks, I have to download X GB worth of data, and then the "Server is down." Today is launch day, I get home from work, see that at 3pm it was supposed to come up for totem placement, but now the "Server is down" yet again.. and no information anywhere about what's going on.

I don't mind waiting. Hell, if they need two more months to get the game working right, cool... but just LET US KNOW, and hopefully be ready on "launch day", not be in "Server is down" again all day on launch day.

- Zaxx

Yes, lots of people placed totems, they took the server down to try and fix the lag. Should be up soon.

ZOMG! the world is ending

Quote Originally Posted by Zaxtor99 View Post
    Ugh. Nobody at all even knows if anyone was able to place a totem today at 3pm PST ??

Hell, ANY information would be nice to know since it is supposed to be launch day.

Amazingly, every time I try to play the game the past two weeks, I have to download X GB worth of data, and then the "Server is down." Today is launch day, I get home from work, see that at 3pm it was supposed to come up for totem placement, but now the "Server is down" yet again.. and no information anywhere about what's going on.

I don't mind waiting. Hell, if they need two more months to get the game working right, cool... but just LET US KNOW, and hopefully be ready on "launch day", not be in "Server is down" again all day on launch day.

- Zaxx
    You are frustrated like everyone else but the information is available if you check the updates. You only have yourself to blame for not knowing what is happenning if you fail to use the information available to you.

I know that the updates haven't been all that accurate this weekend to be honest. Also I checked both the updates and server status announcements and there isn't any information on why the server is currently down today (Sunday).

Edit: Looks like they are back up now. Just a bit more information in the Announcements would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by camelguy View Post
    I know that the updates haven't been all that accurate this weekend to be honest. Also I checked both the updates and server status announcements and there isn't any information on why the server is currently down today (Sunday).

Edit: Looks like they are back up now. Just a bit more information in the Announcements would be nice.
    The game gets past the patcher for me but when I try to log into the actual game it keeps freezing for 30 seconds then nothing. Just unfreezes and removes my password... No error msg or anything at all!!!! Not to mention the website and forums are randomly giving 503 errors. When ever I do something on the forums right now its a 50/50 chance to either load what I clicked or 503.

I'm not asking for things to be perfect but it would be nice if there were a post about this...

Edit: Just got in game... Forums still bugging though...

Quote Originally Posted by BassZ1890 View Post
    The game gets past the patcher for me but when I try to log into the actual game it keeps freezing for 30 seconds then nothing. Just unfreezes and removes my password... No error msg or anything at all!!!! Not to mention the website and forums are randomly giving 503 errors. When ever I do something on the forums right now its a 50/50 chance to either load what I clicked or 503.

I'm not asking for things to be perfect but it would be nice if there were a post about this...

Edit: Just got in game... Forums still bugging though...
    a 50/50 is big, sometimes when the servers are down the forums are to but seems you got a general connection problem. 99% of the time i can use the forum whiteout problems and if the games up np loading in.

To me it sounds more of a local error then a fault of the game/web service.

have you tried to disable any and all firewalls , anti-virus and such ? are you using a router and modem , that might have a conflict toward certain ip / port ranges?

Quote Originally Posted by Chavoda View Post
    a 50/50 is big, sometimes when the servers are down the forums are to but seems you got a general connection problem. 99% of the time i can use the forum whiteout problems and if the games up np loading in.

To me it sounds more of a local error then a fault of the game/web service.

have you tried to disable any and all firewalls , anti-virus and such ? are you using a router and modem , that might have a conflict toward certain ip / port ranges?
    No... Not my connection. My friends are getting random 503's as well on the forums...