Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

We are looking for a Tribe or...

Alrighty first things first me and a few people looking for a Tribe.
    We are 3-4 people 3 guaranteed the fourth is having decision problems. 2 males and 1 maybe 2 females.

We are competent long time gamers [i](played AoC, WoW, Ultima online, Aion, STO, LotRo Swg and other games, we like everything from progression/raids/pvp to crafting and take part in all aspects of any given game )[/i] and role players, yep sorry we are looking for a Tribe that will role play with a focus on city and crafting advancement. Preferably someone to set up a neutral trading post. We like to have a home base we can advance and utilize for crafting, social interactions and all the bonus things they will supposedly grant. We are always willing to play as a team, help out in whatever way we can be it in game or like with graphics for web pages etc. ( I do lots of graphics and web design some of the stuff can be seen on [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/meritamun/]Flickr[/url])

To recap, we are looking for a rp group that wants to focus on setting up a settlement/trading post, craft and enjoy all the other things in game, or alternatively we are looking for some people to start a group to focus on exactly that.

Re:We are looking for a Tribe or...

The question is "Do you want a bad ass sig?"

Rofl usually I make my own sigs and add my clan/tribe into whatever I made, have not gotten around to it yet as I am at work however by tonight I should have something.

Xsyon Citizen

The 191st Expeditionary Battalion is an RP group looking to establish a settlement as an embassy for the New Vegas Republic. We're also interested in those that want to set up a more civilian branch to complement our military side of things. Our tribe already has a civil engineering section, but for folks that want a more civvie experience we'd be willing to work on something.

The Battalion is an extension of a long standing RP guild called the Silver Sun Republic. We've always been central to the RP community in any game we play and Xsyon is turning out to be no different.

If RP is your thing then I suggest you check us out. If you have any questions or want any more info then just shoot me a PM. Always looking for more RPers.

[b]MeritAmun wrote:[/b]
    [quote]Alrighty first things first me and a few people looking for a Tribe.
    We are 3-4 people 3 guaranteed the fourth is having decision problems. 2 males and 1 maybe 2 females.

We are competent long time gamers [i](played AoC, WoW, Ultima online, Aion, STO, LotRo Swg and other games, we like everything from progression/raids/pvp to crafting and take part in all aspects of any given game )[/i] and role players, yep sorry we are looking for a Tribe that will role play with a focus on city and crafting advancement. Preferably someone to set up a neutral trading post. We like to have a home base we can advance and utilize for crafting, social interactions and all the bonus things they will supposedly grant. We are always willing to play as a team, help out in whatever way we can be it in game or like with graphics for web pages etc. ( I do lots of graphics and web design some of the stuff can be seen on [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/meritamun/]Flickr[/url])

To recap, we are looking for a rp group that wants to focus on setting up a settlement/trading post, craft and enjoy all the other things in game, or alternatively we are looking for some people to start a group to focus on exactly that.[/quote]

Sounds like mission support in the 191st Expeditionary Battalion is for you.

Xsyon Citizen

Not trying to derail this thread. Just wanted to say nice pictures in your link. I really liked Angry Elf.

Try Role Playing withough ripping off Fallout's New Vegas :angry:

Welcome MeritAmun.

You have some really nice Poser renders in that gallery of yours . Have you ever heard of a site called Deviant Art? That place has many Poser and Daz artists who share their images.

As for guilds I would wait until the game actually launches before making any decisions.

Thanks for the compliment, I generally try to get a feel for a group pre launch I like to start out well set up as soon as i get home I am going to look and filter through all the posts here in detail. Then discuss it with the others. So keep it coming we are really interested in all the groups wanting to rp in this game

As for DeviantArt I have an account there but I keep forgetting to post there their upload system is quite cumbersome for batch uploads.

191st, is a good group of people and rpers, as has been said by my fellow guild mates. I've been with them for nearing three years, so if your looking for a guild that will last, we're your people!

<----points at the Hopi name. don't throw stones now, if you are not without doing the same.