Alrighty first things first me and a few people looking for a Tribe.
We are 3-4 people 3 guaranteed the fourth is having decision problems. 2 males and 1 maybe 2 females.

We are competent long time gamers [i](played AoC, WoW, Ultima online, Aion, STO, LotRo Swg and other games, we like everything from progression/raids/pvp to crafting and take part in all aspects of any given game )[/i] and role players, yep sorry we are looking for a Tribe that will role play with a focus on city and crafting advancement. Preferably someone to set up a neutral trading post. We like to have a home base we can advance and utilize for crafting, social interactions and all the bonus things they will supposedly grant. We are always willing to play as a team, help out in whatever way we can be it in game or like with graphics for web pages etc. ( I do lots of graphics and web design some of the stuff can be seen on [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/meritamun/]Flickr[/url])

To recap, we are looking for a rp group that wants to focus on setting up a settlement/trading post, craft and enjoy all the other things in game, or alternatively we are looking for some people to start a group to focus on exactly that.