Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Franconian View Post
    Wow , really harsh dude, did you even think this was possible . Was the guy that took your name workiing third, or live in a diff. time zone . Welfare ? really .
    Does it matter the how they got the name ?

It took place and was allowed to ...final wipe was last month now its here again and the name I had for last final wipe was taken

You think its ok I do not

Quote Originally Posted by kaisergod View Post
    Yeah, assumptions are pretty damn amusing sometime. Im at work right now, and can play from here as well. I coul dhave just as easily logged in and taken his name while getting paid to do it :-P
    Why do you find it amusing that somebody can steal anothers name as what has happend?

All the friends and contacts I made in game that know me by that name now think the player that got my name is me and at the same time I have to convince them my new name is the old me .....come on you even think of the cause and effect of it all or just wanna look bad ass infront of your friends ?

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by scottsmash View Post
    For the last 2 months ive been called a name of MY choice NOW on this final wipe ....My name has been taken

AND im not happy about it

Im sorry I understand wipes and all but names are first come first serve on EVERY other game NOW that I Had mine its now taken even though ive had it for 2 months

Where do we whom in good faith preordered made out toons just to have our name sake taken from us go to get this corrected

Just cause I work during server final wipes first hours my name has been swiped up by a thief .....a pretender

What gives man ........its bad enought to lose totems and receipes during a final wipe should we really lose our very names that we "HAD" reserved though first come first serve as well

Well I think its not fair ......I need intervention over this issue whom do I turn to ?
    SEPHIROTH! Is that you?!

What name did you lose?

I find it kind of funny we still havent found out what name it is that he lost...

Sounds like a high level conspiracy to me. Maybe it's an MMO name-stealing racket operating out of Nigeria. Perhaps you could interest the CIA?

Whats in a name anyway? Whats the big deal? Can't you just think up another one? Is it that important people know you da man?

:P

7. 03-12-2011, 03:34 AM

Quote Originally Posted by crakhed View Post
    Sounds like a high level conspiracy to me. Maybe it's an MMO name-stealing racket operating out of Nigeria. Perhaps you could interest the CIA?
    haha that seems to be the most possible cause.

eh i add comment my name got taken too possibly someone who wanted to feel important no big deal make new one

Quote Originally Posted by pendergraft View Post
    An incredible story of survival from Japan: a child, swept away from her mother's arms by the powerful tsunami and knocked unconscious by flotsam... But first our top story of the night, Xsyon subscriber Scottsmash is unhappy that someone else managed to get his handle first. He may just have to settle for Scottslam, or Scottpunch, or Scottbash, or Scottplow, or Scottshouldstopworryingaboutthingsthatdontmatter. We'll have more on this story as it develops.
    People on these forums act like what happen in Japan is the first huge disaster that has happened on earth. What annoyed me yesterday will still annoy me today and most likely tomorow regardless what happened on the other side of the earth. It is sad and all, but the event has not changed me at all. Also this is the forums about Xsyon this is not a forum to send in articles to CNN. Here you complain about things that bother you about Xsyon or thing about Xsyon you want to talk about, again regardless of what happened in the world.

Do not get me wrong you have a point. It simply a small thing to just pick an other name. It is annoying still, but I just get annoyed by the fact that people use such an event in Japan to make there point. I find it kinda disgusting.