Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

For the last 2 months Ive been called <insert>

For the last 2 months ive been called a name of MY choice NOW on this final wipe ....My name has been taken

AND im not happy about it

Im sorry I understand wipes and all but names are first come first serve on EVERY other game NOW that I Had mine its now taken even though ive had it for 2 months

Where do we whom in good faith preordered made out toons just to have our name sake taken from us go to get this corrected

Just cause I work during server final wipes first hours my name has been swiped up by a thief .....a pretender

What gives man ........its bad enought to lose totems and receipes during a final wipe should we really lose our very names that we "HAD" reserved though first come first serve as well

Well I think its not fair ......I need intervention over this issue whom do I turn to ?

I'll sign your petition, since it seems people like you got the worst of this fiasco.

What was the name that was taken?

Am i the only persona round here who interprets a WIPE as = a fresh start. what was there before means nothing.

It seems everyone is constantly asking to keep/get back things they had before wipes.... doesnt that kind of defeat the entire purpose of a wipe?

I know it sucks your name was taken, but i dont think is your first MMO, and have you ever gone into a new MMO with your name already reserved? Like you said, its first come first serve. Treat the wipe as if this was a brand new MMO that launched today and youre just getting into it for the first time.

An incredible story of survival from Japan: a child, swept away from her mother's arms by the powerful tsunami and knocked unconscious by flotsam... But first our top story of the night, Xsyon subscriber Scottsmash is unhappy that someone else managed to get his handle first. He may just have to settle for Scottslam, or Scottpunch, or Scottbash, or Scottplow, or Scottshouldstopworryingaboutthingsthatdontmatter. We'll have more on this story as it develops.

They did actually tell us that the names we used during the beta period would be reserved for us - so I understand op being mad

Our forumname is reserved in game too, if you chose a different one than you're probably out of luck

Quote Originally Posted by kaisergod View Post
    Am i the only persona round here who interprets a WIPE as = a fresh start. what was there before means nothing.

It seems everyone is constantly asking to keep/get back things they had before wipes.... doesnt that kind of defeat the entire purpose of a wipe?

I know it sucks your name was taken, but i dont think is your first MMO, and have you ever gone into a new MMO with your name already reserved? Like you said, its first come first serve. Treat the wipe as if this was a brand new MMO that launched today and youre just getting into it for the first time.
    No this is not my first mmo .....and when the name I chose is taken I have made up others this is not what this is about

I pre-ordered the game been using the name for 2 months just for a dude that saw the name on global and took the day off to get the name...its no diffrent from finding a prime spot as a tribe just for somebody that has the whole day on final wipe day to claim the land that tribe has been working during the building stage of the game. Now the tribe that has in my opinion had its land claim jumped has the ability to make the same tribe in a diffrent spot ....I on the other hand can NEVER have the game NAME I had for 2 months prior

Now it may seem petty and all and on a level I can understand that feeling but the fact remains I had the name FIRST ......and it should be atleast reserved for the maker of that name for at least 24 hours ya would think

What if willbony's name or some other active supporter of this game had their name claim jumped would you feel that fair what about saintbob's

WOuld it be fair if they lost their names when they promoted the game and drew people in to buying the game just for their name to be taken so easily

Now I understand that those playerswill allways be the same player no matter the name but dont u think they should get dibs on @ the very least of the persona they created ? using that name

I of course do .......you seem not to

Fresh wipe is ok ...but is it really fair to saintbob that has done youtube videos and so much for the promotion of this game that his persona aint at least his for the first 24 hours to grab ?

First come first serve as long as its somebody usefull ......or to somebody on welfare that can stay home all say taking all the cool names and tribal areas on final wipe day ?

Is that what you should expect on final wipe day (something that was to take place a week ago "final wipe" ) final wipe allready supposedly happened last week ....but here we are again

Fair is fair

and even though this seems petty ...it speaks to what the capacity of what will be allowed to take place from here on out and im not liking the smell of it

Wow , really harsh dude, did you even think this was possible . Was the guy that took your name workiing third, or live in a diff. time zone . Welfare ? really .

Quote Originally Posted by Franconian View Post
    Wow , really harsh dude, did you even think this was possible . Was the guy that took your name workiing third, or live in a diff. time zone . Welfare ? really .
    Yeah, assumptions are pretty damn amusing sometime. Im at work right now, and can play from here as well. I coul dhave just as easily logged in and taken his name while getting paid to do it :-P