Xsyon Citizen

When the playing begins

Hey guys,

Is there set time when they'll turn the actions on (15th) or will it be tomorrow? I didn't find any hard date in the updates.

I wish they would do the Updates and then bring the server down. Instead of bringing the server down update it for 30 minutes, then bring server back up, then give an update. By then its old news :P

Xsyon Citizen
    Have any of the Devs take part in forum threads? It would be great to see them active with their customers.

There's only two developers at the moment. I'm not sure they have time.

Xsyon Citizen
    True, with only 2 of them they must have their hands full this week. Well hopefully with some server stability and positive word of mouth - they can grow and hire more devs. Two seems to be a very small number for a mmo.

Quote Originally Posted by RoTaN View Post
    Have any of the Devs take part in forum threads? It would be great to see them active with their customers.
    Community Manager 4tw.

Yea considering there only 2 or them,i sure thay only have had like 4 hours sleep this week lol but it would be nice to know when we will be able to start building and gathering ,im hopen this weekend but not expecting it

True, with only 2 of them they must have their hands full this week. Well hopefully with some server stability and positive word of mouth - they can grow and hire more devs. Two seems to be a very small number for a mmo.
    It's a pretty impressive feat, even with the technical problems going on. I'm pretty sure that things will get better if they can get some funding (be it from purchases/subscriptions or just from a bank and/or investors), and hire some more people to work on it. We can pretty much only go up from here (and maybe the lead dev can take some time off to go play around in Eve and see how well the emergent gameplay, pvp-rules, and building-rules work there).

The last thing i want them spending time on is sorting through this trash heap.

When there's something to say I hope they don't go further than the announcement thread.

I'd expect things will be turned on one at a time, and after each new thing becomes active, there'll be a few hours of monitoring to see what effect it has.

Best to manage it carefully than just having a "big bang" switch-on of all features...