Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by eternalmaster69 View Post
    People need to be a bit kinder to those that are mad, they wanted the game to work also but got the short end from this messed up launch . Also yes it has launched in 2 weeks there is not going to be boxes sitting at your local gamestop or pc store so this is the launch day. we need to get these people to stay for if in the end there is only a few hunderd people playing we are not going to have a game and it will close down so get over yourself and help or stfu and gtfo. O and no i did not get a spot i am solo and can sit my tot anywhere when i am ready ..
    Well, theres 2 ways to go about things:

1) speak up in a decent manner with your complaints, perhaps throw in some ideas on how to resolve the situation to make everyone somewhat happy, have a little bit of common sense and understanding about how things happen sometimes and how other peoples ideas are different than yours and you dont always have to like it

2) post QQ/rage threads about how the game is "ruined" "terrible", or whatever you choose to describe it, for "everyone" or the "majority" (when you really have no idea if youre even in the majority or not), and pretty much just complain uselessly when there are already complaint threads, and various other temper tantrum type behavior

People who stick to #2, they kind of asked for it.

The real two ways ...

1) Listen to Kaisergod drone you to sleep

2) Kick up a fuss about a totem wipe with 2.5 hours notice.

The choice... is yours

Zerlargal

Lockport, New York, USA --> Miami, FL, USA
    The interesting thing about these game hate threads is that everyone is forgetting that it's a new game that's still being developed...you can't expect it all to run as reliably as a fully released game...

meh. Just like to remind everyone that there was no Earthquake that brought your houses down this PM...just saying...

glad to see yer internet connexion is still working thought

Quote Originally Posted by RedMorgan View Post
    Yeah, asking the developers to test their last minute changes before a launch is too much to ask, guys. If you think about it, it's really our fault for being so demanding. I mean, it's not like they're charging for it, rightffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuu
    ahhh, now that you're screwd it's the devs fault.

earlier, when you though you were good, it was our lack of 'preparedness' .

you know, you shouldhave assumed they were going to do some last minute changes and planned accordingly. tsk tsk tsk.

how you like dem applies?

Quote Originally Posted by RedMorgan View Post
    For a so-called PK, you sure are thin-skinned. Maybe after you fail to get your totem spot for the second time you can make a thread demanding for the devs to give you grief counseling?
    we did find a good counselor, would you like the number?

Ouch! Branded! That burn's gonna leave a mark...

I encourage people to vent there frustration. If you DONT let them know how pissed the playerbase is/was then they will continue to behave like this, with impunity. These people that roll over and accept it are just asking for more.

Zerlargal

Xsyon Citizen
    stuff can i haz