Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thanks for royally messing up the "launch"

And basically ruining the game for a significant portion of your player base who were not able to keep up to date on the re-re-re-relaunch, and for all of the last minute changes that messed all sorts of things up..

Oh well.. NEXT!

No.. no you can't have my stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by randomt View Post
    And basically ruining the game for a significant portion of your player base who were not able to keep up to date on the re-re-re-relaunch, and for all of the last minute changes that messed all sorts of things up..

Oh well.. NEXT!

No.. no you can't have my stuff!
    What stuff? Scav is disabled atm

Quote Originally Posted by maelwydd View Post
    What stuff? Scav is disabled atm
    Maybe he has a bunch of fish and berries? lol

Awww.... another person who didnt get their land and felt the need to create another new thread on top of the dozen already out there about it.

**pats head**

I guess if you're that lacking in patience, then this wasnt the game for you anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by kaisergod View Post
    Awww.... another person who didnt get their land and felt the need to create another new thread on top of the dozen already out there about it.

**pats head**
    Yea, way to be a condesending jerk This is not about my getting land or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinslayer View Post
    I guess if you're that lacking in patience, then this wasnt the game for you anyway.
    Yea.. this is going to be another Earthrise at this rate mate. Or another Roma Victor eh.

Yea.. this is going to be another Earthrise at this rate mate. Or another Roma Victor eh.
    If this was RV we would either be seeing 1. the server would be down with no word from KFR for 2 weeks while they try to fix problems and fail, or 2. Absolutely no attempt at fixing the problems at all, just leaving the bugs in the game for the following 3yrs. No. Definitely not RV.

And Earthrise looked like shit to start with, nothing like this game, so I never looked at it, so cant really comment there.

Yea, way to be a condesending jerk This is not about my getting land or not.
    Considering its about the only thing you could do today, what else could it possibly be about? Something that hasnt happened yet?

People need to be a bit kinder to those that are mad, they wanted the game to work also but got the short end from this messed up launch . Also yes it has launched in 2 weeks there is not going to be boxes sitting at your local gamestop or pc store so this is the launch day. we need to get these people to stay for if in the end there is only a few hunderd people playing we are not going to have a game and it will close down so get over yourself and help or stfu and gtfo. O and no i did not get a spot i am solo and can sit my tot anywhere when i am ready ..

Quote Originally Posted by eternalmaster69 View Post
    People need to be a bit kinder to those that are mad, they wanted the game to work also but got the short end from this messed up launch . Also yes it has launched in 2 weeks there is not going to be boxes sitting at your local gamestop or pc store so this is the launch day. we need to get these people to stay for if in the end there is only a few hunderd people playing we are not going to have a game and it will close down so get over yourself and help or stfu and gtfo. O and no i did not get a spot i am solo and can sit my tot anywhere when i am ready ..
    10charssssssss