Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Franconian View Post
    You don't add on to the size of your yard when your dog shits in it . You go clean up the shit .
    Damn, I couldn't have said it any better myself...I salute you good sir.

Xsyon Citizen

Smile devs with doggy doo bags in hand

A little common sense here. Pretty much the whole US is still sleeping. Once the number of characters online rises, so will the lag... until the code, bandwidth or lack of servers is rectified, that is.
    it looks like this was the case, but its still anyones guess and i'm talking out my arse like everyone else who isnt involved in making the game work. as of 12:15 eastern time, the game was lagging in the 3-4 digit range. 1000ms +

i'm going to keep the faith as it were, until the 15th comes around. i'll hold out through my payment period. if they dont get it fixed within my month of subscription (and whatever free time i got for pre-ordering), i guess i'll just give up until i hear it's running smoothly. no reason to pay for something bugged, right?

but in the meantime, i'm keeping a positive additude. its still early in the game. it's still a few days till the 15th and i was expecting a few setbacks and broken promises based on exact times. i'm happy to level what i can when its not lagging.

as for the doom and gloomers, i can understand. i'm guessing most of you have been waiting a long time for this to begin and i'd probably be bitching up a storm as well in your position.

my only complaint and what i'd like to see right now is more feedback from the devs when they get online and announce another server shut-down. something like "we're shutting down for 5 minutes to fix this or that and we're having sucess with this or that etc..."

time will tell, i guess. in the meantime, i guess i'll see if i can log in and level some things. see you in game, yall!

You don't add on to the size of your yard when your dog shits in it . You go clean up the shit .
    I dont suppose a lot of people will be happy playing in dog shit for long.

Originally Posted by Franconian

Endorsement.
    Is this a financial issue with servers or a coding issue which could take weeks? I gotta get on with life.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt View Post
    Originally Posted by Franconian

Endorsement.
    Is this a financial issue with servers or a coding issue which could take weeks? I gotta get on with life.
    Seems to be a code issue, since they are chasing down bugs, but they aren't sharing details. Supposedly we are on a new server and better connection already.

It would be nice if so many people who are so invested in this game being successful would ask themselves one simple question, to which any, not including myself, must have the answer to.

The answer to this question gives a clear indictment on the current progress and potential future of the game.

Q: Was the game in a better, playable state 3, 6, or 9 months ago in beta?

If the answer is Yes, read the writing on the wall for yourself.

No doom -n-gloom needed.

If the answer is No, then we are onto something here!

Quote Originally Posted by Ven_Jance View Post
    It would be nice if so many people who are so invested in this game being successful would ask themselves one simple question, to which any, not including myself, must have the answer to.

The answer to this question gives a clear indictment on the current progress and potential future of the game.

Q: Was the game in a better, playable state 3, 6, or 9 months ago in beta?

If the answer is Yes, read the writing on the wall for yourself.

No doom -n-gloom needed.

If the answer is No, then we are onto something here!
    There was virtually no lag prior to the first weeks of feb. before the influx of players came in game for "pre launch v1"

A lot harder when its 500 dogs and 1 owner to clean it all up.