Quote Originally Posted by RoTaN View Post
    Hopefully something will be enabled.
    Let's hope so.

Hopefully something will be enabled.
    Wouldn't count on it.

Quote Originally Posted by blackzilla View Post
    Wouldn't count on it.
    lets not be negative, its pretty stable now.

Lets hope so. Just looking forword to stuff getting enable so we can play

A little common sense here. Pretty much the whole US is still sleeping. Once the number of characters online rises, so will the lag... until the code, bandwidth or lack of servers is rectified, that is.

Xsyon Citizen
    I have faith in the devs

I have faith in the devs
    You would, I wonder how u feel if this carries on a few more months!
    The thing I find annoying is the devs constant insistence that numbers of people in game is nothing to do with lag. First it was people downloading the game late, when that was sorted it was terra forming.

The other thing, jordy was going to introduce 2 servers - probably a good move but flip flopped cos of people moaning on here Shen he should actually have been doing what's best for the game

Quote Originally Posted by bruisie159 View Post
    You would, I wonder how u feel if this carries on a few more months!
    The thing I find annoying is the devs constant insistence that numbers of people in game is nothing to do with lag. First it was people downloading the game late, when that was sorted it was terra forming.

The other thing, jordy was going to introduce 2 servers - probably a good move but flip flopped cos of people moaning on here Shen he should actually have been doing what's best for the game
    First, the lag isn't due to the number of players. It's due to the code handling them and the actions they do. Second, the majority can agree whats best for the game is not segregating them into PVP and non PVP servers.

Quote Originally Posted by NexAnima View Post
    First, the lag isn't due to the number of players. It's due to the code handling them and the actions they do. Second, the majority can agree whats best for the game is not segregating them into PVP and non PVP servers.
    no but we should have an EU and NA server. you can split hairs all you like but the fact is that more players = more lag. I remeber talking to Virtus in game a few days after the last launch when there were not many people online and the lag subsided. I made a comment about it being due to there being fewer players ( it was a week day working hours) and he still insisted that was not and said it was because most people had stopped downloading the game by then. I mean come on its basic cause and effect if they had acknowledged the real issue weeks ago they may have been able to look at the code before now.

And anyway the fact that tjhere are virtually no action to do but we still have huge lag says something to me.