Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Turn stuff on!

turn on something loool I like this.. I am worried we got all this lag today with nothing turned on what will happen when stuff is turned on looool

I suppose mindtrigger is right. He speaks the truth. The truth hurts, man. Like my back after i finish with the driveway.

Quote Originally Posted by fatboy21007 View Post
    id like to point out game is unplayable when every1 logs in for a good 10 hours their was 0 lag till people woke up and logged in. So obviusly its not the FEATURES. and main language is english. also dont try to spur up flame wars or be the grammar king as no one cares. :-)
    WRONG xsyon confirmed teraforming causes laggggg now imagine if all us start terraforming same time ^^

yea i know their alot of u angry cuz u didnt get that grand o spot. guess wat mine was taken also. So i live in the mountains now and will hike my stuff back. Jooky please turn the ingame stuff on. 3 days till launch u need this stuff on to fix any other issies and atm is the best time to do it. and Would make alot of us happy and glady deal withe the server up n downs :-).
    Does anyone know when gathering and crafting will be turned on?

then turn everything on and leave terraforming off. least then we can do stuff!

then turn everything on and leave terraforming off. least then we can do stuff!
    You have no way of knowing this, and the devs have stated the opposite. The devs turned the features off to help control lag, and likely to DISCOURAGE too many people from connecting and hindering their debugging efforts. You do not get to reject their reality and substitute your own.

So at 9 am est is when the lag came back. all night game was lag free and 100% stable. Please explain to me how leaving the game up with 0 to do is gonna keep people around so they can fix the issues? and Yes they need alot of people ingame atm to keep the lag coming so they can find the problam and fix it. i mean least turn gathering on. if ya want people to stay ingame they need somthing to do. n if u say fishing ...their all sick of it.

The flip side to that coin is that people get bored and nobody logs in so they don't get the lag spikes to aid in debugging either. Eventually people will get bored with foraging, fishing, running and swimming. Likewise you could turn on gathering and crafting and have too many users. Damned if you do, damned if you don't but either way eventually they have to turn something on or the community needs to help out by giving up time and doing some foraging and fishing etc.

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyI View Post
    Eventually people will get bored with foraging, fishing, running and swimming.
    that's why there's JUMPING, seriously bro pay attention!

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    that's why there's JUMPING, seriously bro pay attention!
    Silly me