Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Vamesis Tribe

Re:Vamesis Tribe

[b]Jadzia wrote:[/b]
    [quote][quote]
    Re:Alignment and the Never Ending Nerf Cycle 2 Weeks, 5 Days ago
    MrDDT wrote:
    Vessol wrote:
    I'd love an alignment system that made PKs rare and actually badass and the hardest of the hardcore, not well, everybody. Like it was in UO. PKing is boring when everyone and their sister is doing it.

Totally, a good system will make it so there are a few evils, a bit more antis and everyone else in the middle.

[b]Xsyon wrote:
    Yes, this is the goal and if things don't seem balanced enough at first, we will adjust the system to achieve this goal.[/b]

Re:FFA PVP? 2 Weeks, 3 Days ago
    Jadzia wrote:
    i think player feedbacks are important for him, and might make him to give some second thoughts of this feature.

[b]Xsyon wrote:
    Yes it is! I will pay special attention to the actual player community once the Prelude is launched.

There should be enough in place for the game to not turn into a gankfest. The intention of Xsyon is to be a fun, open, sandbox game with possibilities for all kinds of players. If the game starts to get thrown off balance by gankers, the balance will shift. Simple as that.[/b]
    [/quote]

[quote]
    [b]Dread Rising[/b] wrote:
    This game shows something Darkfall players maybe interested in.
    [/quote]

Well maybe not.[/quote]

They'll just declare war on you, Jadzia. Then, you won't be able cry "grief!". (You can't, anyway.)

Not to mention he also said that "evil" players need to have fun, too.

[b]JCatano wrote:[/b]
    [quote][b]Jadzia wrote:[/b]
    [quote][quote]
    MrDDT wrote:
    Vessol wrote:
    I'd love an alignment system that made PKs rare and actually badass and the hardest of the hardcore, not well, everybody. Like it was in UO. PKing is boring when everyone and their sister is doing it.

Totally, a good system will make it so there are a few evils, a bit more antis and everyone else in the middle.

[b]Xsyon wrote:
    Yes, this is the goal and if things don't seem balanced enough at first, we will adjust the system to achieve this goal.[/b]

Jadzia wrote:
    i think player feedbacks are important for him, and might make him to give some second thoughts of this feature.

[b]Xsyon wrote:
    Yes it is! I will pay special attention to the actual player community once the Prelude is launched.

There should be enough in place for the game to not turn into a gankfest. The intention of Xsyon is to be a fun, open, sandbox game with possibilities for all kinds of players. If the game starts to get thrown off balance by gankers, the balance will shift. Simple as that.[/b]
    [/quote]

[quote]
    [/quote]

Well maybe not.[/quote]

They'll just declare war on you, Jadzia. Then, you won't be able cry "grief!". (You can't, anyway.)

Not to mention he also said that "evil" players need to have fun, too.[/quote]

What's that music....that song...I can hear it. It's saying, "This is the fight that never ends...yes it goes on and on my friend...some people started fighting not knowing what the game is actually going to be like....and they'll continue fighting cuz that's all they'll ever do. This is the fight that never ends......yes it goes on and on my friend..."

You get the idea.

[b]sisler86 wrote:[/b]
    [quote][b]JCatano wrote:[/b]
    [quote][b]Jadzia wrote:[/b]
    [quote][quote]
    MrDDT wrote:
    Vessol wrote:

[b]Xsyon wrote:

Jadzia wrote:

[b]Xsyon wrote:

[/quote]

[quote]
    [/quote]

Well maybe not.[/quote]

Not to mention he also said that "evil" players need to have fun, too.[/quote]

What's that music....that song...I can hear it. It's saying, "This is the fight that never ends...yes it goes on and on my friend...some people started fighting not knowing what the game is actually going to be like....and they'll continue fighting cuz that's all they'll ever do. This is the fight that never ends......yes it goes on and on my friend..."

You get the idea. [/quote]

It would be nice if you two could keep it in one thread. These guys in here are Forumfall. They will troll you until you rage. And they will enjoy it. :P

I won't argue that

[quote]

On an unrelated note, I hate it when people use the term "touche" in that context. Touche literally translates to "to touch" and refers to when an opponent is touched in fencing, they announce "touche" as in "you touched me." .......Just doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

Just one of those things..... :P[/quote]

The word "touché" is also often used in popular culture and general conversation — for example, in an argument or debate — to congratulate someone on a clever response to an argument.[3]

[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Touch%C3%A9[/url]

[b]reubenmunro wrote:[/b]
    [quote][b]sisler86 wrote:[/b]
    [quote]

On an unrelated note, I hate it when people use the term "touche" in that context. Touche literally translates to "to touch" and refers to when an opponent is touched in fencing, they announce "touche" as in "you touched me." .......Just doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

Just one of those things..... :P[/quote]

The word "touché" is also often used in popular culture and general conversation — for example, in an argument or debate — to congratulate someone on a clever response to an argument.[3]

[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Touch%C3%A9[/url][/quote]

You do know that you got that from Wikipedia right? Plus it says it's a popular "cultural" term. It's just saying the exact same thing I just said. It's something dumb that is popular that linguistically ignorant people say and don't know the true meaning of. It's like calling somebody a douchebag.... doesn't make a lick of sense.

[quote]
    You do know that you got that from Wikipedia right? Plus it says it's a popular "cultural" term. It's just saying the exact same thing I just said. It's something dumb that is popular that linguistically ignorant people say and don't know the true meaning of. It's like calling somebody a douchebag.... doesn't make a lick of sense.[/quote]

Because the meaning of words can never ever change? :blink: Who's the linguistically ignorant one here again?

and Shenanigans will be there to kill them

just like in Darkfall

[quote]

You do know that you got that from Wikipedia right? Plus it says it's a popular "cultural" term. It's just saying the exact same thing I just said. It's something dumb that is popular that linguistically ignorant people say and don't know the true meaning of. It's like calling somebody a douchebag.... doesn't make a lick of sense.[/quote]

Doesn't make a 'lick' of sense...? you can't... hypocr... never mind.

[quote]

It's something dumb that is popular that linguistically ignorant people say and don't know the true meaning of. It's like calling somebody a douchebag.... [b]doesn't make a lick of sense[/b].[/quote]

Couldn't help myself... love it (notice the hypocritical suicide in bold).