Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicid View Post
    And we still can't play. Are you going to activate the game or get on a plane and move to Brazil?
    Brazil is looking good right now, at least I can cut down a tree, pick up a rock, run my fingers through the sand , throw some in your eyes, smack you over the head with the rock, impale you with a branch, decapitate you with my combat blade, bury you in a hole and build a house on your corpse so I sleep soundly at night because I know where my enemies are... :-P

Just kidding... PvP anyone?

Zerlargal

oh cmon. this is the best damn game of sim fish forage and Jump EVAH.

I mean seriously. I really don't know what more you can want.

can you fish. Yes. Check.
    can you forage. Yes. Check.
    can you jump. yes. check.

I don't care if they ever turn on the other features, i'm having so much fun right now.

Guys, take a few minutes and remember this is a game. Think about the folks in Japan for a while and feel lucky you are able to even have the promise of playing the game.

IT's gone WAY beyond that. Fishing, foraging, and jumping are all ok, sure. But this game has SWIMMING! That's right ... swimming!!

AND ... wait for it ....

running. Yes, you can level running and swimming too, as well as fishing, jumping, and foraging. I wonder why you are just telling 3/5 of the whole story?

/snark

Quote Originally Posted by billpaustin View Post
    IT's gone WAY beyond that. Fishing, foraging, and jumping are all ok, sure. But this game has SWIMMING! That's right ... swimming!!

AND ... wait for it ....

running. Yes, you can level running and swimming too, as well as fishing, jumping, and foraging. I wonder why you are just telling 3/5 of the whole story?

/snark
    OH SNAP!

I completely forgot about running.

Anyone tried out sky diving yet? find nice big cliff and jump. trying to gauge the height you can jump from and still live, not exactly an exact science yet.

Is there any moderation on this board at all? Seriously mods you might be new boys but wake up !

What I find irritating is, so many of us are just doing what the Devs are asking of us -

And so many of us are being led around by our ears.

If totem placement is working as intended, then all the blocking of the other skills is a moot point --

Once they decide to drop the flood gate, all hell will break loose.

But if they push the release back another two weeks... Well, they probably are going to lose more than just users.

Its like a game of poker. You have to sometimes go all in, even if you might not have the best cards. But risk does pay off many times - as if you delay you might not get the chips you wanted and could of gotten, but if you go ahead you can get a nice jackpot.

I say all in, lay down those cards!

Quote Originally Posted by xenoclix View Post
    Its like a game of poker. You have to sometimes go all in, even if you might not have the best cards. But risk does pay off many times - as if you delay you might not get the chips you wanted and could of gotten, but if you go ahead you can get a nice jackpot.

I say all in, lay down those cards!
    I think all of us are in at $40...

Whatever - Wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisjul View Post
    If totem placement is working as intended, then all the blocking of the other skills is a moot point --
    That is flawed logic it is like saying if I have peanut butter I can make a sandwich; so I am going to have a ham sandwich. Sure the sandwich is "working" but the "ham" is still not.

The Devs (2 guys!) have a lot of stuff on thier plates, give them a break, let them work.
    What MMO do you know of that has put so much time into making sure they don't release something half assed. They are trying to fix things.