Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by darkbladed View Post
    That is flawed logic it is like saying if I have peanut butter I can make a sandwich; so I am going to have a ham sandwich. Sure the sandwich is "working" but the "ham" is still not.

The Devs (2 guys!) have a lot of stuff on thier plates, give them a break, let them work.
    What MMO do you know of that has put so much time into making sure they don't release something half assed. They are trying to fix things.
    I love you too.

i'm really like crying a river on the 2 guys bit...a) it's not 2 guys, check the dev info section b) regardless if its 2 or 20, it's their business model, their problem. Obviously they have EXACTLY the amount of people they think they need to get the job done.

Problem is, the model appears to have some problems.

We, as the community, have made an investment in a product, where the owner and producer of that product, has not yet delivered on the scope of work.
    We purchased the product understanding that it was incomplete, and lacked many of the higher tier features.
    However we purchased the product with the expectation of a certain level of minimum features, and a certain timeline for those feautures being accessible.
    We purchased the product with the expectation of accessing these features early.
    So far, as the consumer and end user of the 'product', I can't say i'm horribly satisified.

$40 isn't gongt o kill me, and i'd just as soon see it go to a upstart indie dev...however I would really really really love for this game to be a success. There needs to be a breakout game so we, as gamers, arent stuck with merely the choice between the umpteenth WoW clone, or the ubergrind korean grindfest. Another indie dev with a phenomenal vision, another craptacular launch, another abandoned playerbase...Fanboys a mortgage wont pay.

and yes, my thoughts and prayers are with those struggling to piece shit back together in japan.

My wallet and my idle mind is on trying to kill a sunday afternoon without working in the yard.

Fix the game. Make it Run. For all our sakes. :/

Everyone needs to chill out. I paid good money for this lag and inability to access features and I'm tired of all you *whiners* ruining it for me. Let me enjoy the money I spent to not play the game in peace, ya?