Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

So my tribe rolled out in force 2 days ago

And we still can't play. Are you going to activate the game or get on a plane and move to Brazil?

then your tribe is impatient.
    OH NOES ALL TEH GAME FEATURES ARE NOT ACTIVE BEFORE LAUNCH DAY OMGWTFBBQ
    I mean seriously lets stop cluttering up the board with this; if your clan can't wait until at least launch then they are probably too impatient for a slow moving game like this anyway.

WATCH OUT YOU MIGHT GET BANNED OFF THE FORUMS FOR THIS THREAD.

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by darkbladed View Post
    then your tribe is impatient.
    OH NOES ALL TEH GAME FEATURES ARE NOT ACTIVE BEFORE LAUNCH DAY OMGWTFBBQ
    I mean seriously lets stop cluttering up the board with this; if your clan can't wait until at least launch then they are probably too impatient for a slow moving game like this anyway.
    Lol. We rolled out in force 2 days ago because that's when the devs told us to roll out in force. The rest of your comments are too incoherently stupid to merit a response. You've got idiot fanboy disease.

I don't think anyone is expecting ALL the features to be functioning at this point. A couple of features or even one maybe...at least something more than the seeming stagnation of progress since opening for placement of totems. In lieu of any 'progress' a bit more detail in the way the search for the problem is going would suffice to placate the vast majority of the players. In any field of endeavor a 'lack of progress' without any stated strategy for correction or improvement is unacceptable to most...be they customers, superiors, underlings, whatever.

In the absence of steady progress a simple specific statement from the devs of the direction of their efforts would go a long way toward chilling everyone out and maintaining all of our support. A fuzzy "we are looking for the cause of lag" leads to nothing but frustration for many (myself included). Kudos to those faithful enough to sit patiently and wait with no improvement or info...seriously. Just accept the fact that such a nebulous situation does not sit well with the rest of us...here or anywhere else for that matter.

For those of you so quick to flame community members for voicing their frustration with what is obviously a very flawed situation, how about showing them the same patience and courtesy you're willing to bestow on the devs?

Well Id rather lag not be in the 800s while I am trying to play; thats just me.
    Noone said "roll out in force at X day and Y time" they said "We expect to open up the game at X day and Y time"; expect being the operative word.

I understand you are frustrated and I'm not trying to flame you, I am just sick of the board being filled with doom and gloom, I wanna play now and can't and am frustrated but I am not QQing about things.

Xsyon Citizen
    Uhm, actually they opened up totem placement and put in new restrictions requiring tribes to get large numbers of players tagged on very short notice just in order to form a tribe. That is telling the playerbase to roll out in force on the necessary day, and that is exactly what everyone did. So you couldn't possibly be more wrong.

A chief symptom of fanboy disease is thinking that the devs somehow won't be able to get any work done if you don't police the forums and tirelessly crap on any thread registering a complaint or criticism or making a suggestion. That's really not how it works. You're not saving anyone from anything, just airing your opinion about other players, which isn't really relevant to anything.

Anyway, lag is in the 800s regardless. The question is, is there anything to do that makes it worth logging in to deal with the lag?

By roll out in force you mean have the tribe leaders/inviters show up on thursday and hang out while people filter in and out joining the tribe and then just the tribe leader needing to log in on friday to place the totem; then yeah "roll out in force".

You were giving 24 hours to form up your tribe and then 1 and only 1 player had to be on to totem.

and I think you are showing symptoms of "Hateritis" by feeling the need to hop on the forum and whine for hours on end that a game that hasn't even launch yet has features locked while the devs work on lag and bugs.

No one likes that we have to wait
    Those that are mature enough to have developed patience can wait without posting about how waiting makes them cry on the inside

Xsyon Citizen
    Another symptom of fanboy disease is labeling predictable criticisms and suggestions by players as "whining for hours on end". Further, fanboys tend to lose their temper after carefully reading every single complaint thread and they start to lump all the posters together in their head until, before long, they are lashing out at anyone who posts anything critical, regardless of how reasonable or timely it is.

lol it seems as you are just a troll Sirius and I am just gunna leave you to stew.
    Have fun in game, or not, that's your own choice.