Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Turn off the stat decay

Okay , so you want to " monitor the lag " for even longer ........ fine , that means people need to stay ingame .

Considering we can do NOTHING except forage and fish , turn off the Stat Decay .. Losing points in str etc when we can't do anything to stop it is taking the piss tbh.

OR

Turn some features on , then you may get more staying in game so you can get the info you need faster ........................

2. 03-12-2011, 10:24 AM

yeah losing str at this point is pretty lame.

I agree, this only makes me not want to login.

Quote Originally Posted by Akraxeus View Post
    I agree, this only makes me not want to login.
    i think that's the point of keeping features off.

Xsyon Citizen

losing strength

yes, eventually, i wont want to log in for fear of losing stats and not being able to avoid it or regain them. this needs to be fixed as soon as reasonably possible.

Agree, seems logical to me.

EDIT: If they don't want us on I am pretty sure they would think of another way of doing it...

To be able to GAIN points in a certain stat, you have to LOSE points in another.

So you decide to start levelling Jumping. Agility is the primary stat for Jumping, so after 2 hours of jumping, AGI is increased by 0.1, and some other stat (example: Strength) is decreased by 0.1.

But because the stat window only displays whole numbers, you see Strength decrease, but no corresponding INCREASE in Agility.

After 10 hours of non-stop jumping, Agility is at x+0.5, and Strength at y-0.5 (stats window shows no change).
    After 20 hours of non-stop jumping, Agility suddenly shows an increase of 1 point in the stats window.

That's my current theory anyway

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by jokhul View Post
    To be able to GAIN points in a certain stat, you have to LOSE points in another.

So you decide to start levelling Jumping. Agility is the primary stat for Jumping, so after 2 hours of jumping, AGI is increased by 0.1, and some other stat (example: Strength) is decreased by 0.1.

But because the stat window only displays whole numbers, you see Strength decrease, but no corresponding INCREASE in Agility.

After 10 hours of non-stop jumping, Agility is at x+0.5, and Strength at y-0.5 (stats window shows no change).
    After 20 hours of non-stop jumping, Agility suddenly shows an increase of 1 point in the stats window.

Makes sense to me, hadn't thought of it that way until now.

I thought there wasn't a hard cap? But what your saying seems just right... indicating that there is a hard cap (and it is the points you get for primaries at the start)?
    Quote Originally Posted by jokhul View Post

run more less fish, pro tip