Red face UK Player Seeks Pvp!

I'm generally lookin for a group of Pvp'ers/Pk'ers to hang with, with decent crafting backup, Not so interested in zerg play. While i do love pvp, crafting bug sometimes can steal me away, but never for an extended amount of time.

Seeking Ventrilo using (Pref, dont mind TS3 but vent is prefered), UK/EU time zone, with atleast some English speaking. US and other area's are fine as well, but will be most active at EU prime times. I prefer a "For the team!" Approach to a "Lol i solo everything so im awesome!". O and i do love the Pvp Trash talk! I never mean anything personally, but trash talking is just fun.

Jesus Approves this Message.

All I say is check us out on www.pandemictribe.com.. we have couple people from Uk and we are pvp focused with good crafting back! We are kings of trolls ;-)

join our ts and see if u last more then 10 minutes 208.100.38.254 port 9987

Los Conquistadores, The Conquerors in English, were the vassals of the Spanish crown that conquered and founded settlements all through the Americas, including where the game world takes place. We are taking onto ourselves the Spanish mission and reestablish Spanish rule in the southwestern United States. So, we are to pillage, build alliances, and build our settlement to honor the long forgotten mission.

But enough of the RP

We are recruiting players, from crafters to hardcore PvPers to accomplish:

-Colonize and settle a large area
    -PvP....quite a bit
    -Craft
    -Make our settlement a hub for Weapons, Armor, and other stuff.
    -Become a political power in, or around your mouth-I mean lake Tahoe
    -There is no real Rp.....just the ocassional battlecry

We have a ventrilo server available.

Rules:

Take a joke
    Be mature
    No roid rage allowed.
    Annnnnnnnnnd yeah, that's it.

PM me here, or contact Marius in game.