Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I didn't lose one, but when doing woodcrafting, instead of getting that piece of wood, I got a dissector (or whatever that knife is). I can't move it or destroy it since "it's bound to it's master". Annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by blackzilla View Post
    What weapon did you lose? Curious as I have always picked same weapon all way through since implementation and have yet to lose it, I wonder if it could be a particular one or two...
    I lost the Massacre.

Three days since I've opened a ticket, still no reponse (sent an message to support yesterday too). Been thinking, whats the point of re-rolling if it can be lost again?

Getting a little pissed about this.

In beta I got a mauler from scavenging. Mouseovers were turned off so I couldn't see if it belonged to someone. But it could not be equiped or destroyed, a guide can delete it if you call them

Quote Originally Posted by Kroom View Post
    I lost the Massacre.

Three days since I've opened a ticket, still no reponse (sent an message to support yesterday too). Been thinking, whats the point of re-rolling if it can be lost again?

Getting a little pissed about this.
    I would suspect they dont have much in the way of CS in regards to restoring items at the moment. With what little resources they have they are most certainly focused on stability fo the game, then they can look into matters like yours... However, you may be wiating a while.

I has returned to my pack.
    Divine intervention, GM, whatever... Thank you! =)