Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I know there are lots of people that feel like they got screwed with the decrease in the amount of head start we are getting or lack of.

Regardless of those that don't want to give the devs any slack, jordi works 18-20 hour days to keep you guys happy and he's already stated that he has having health issues for putting so many waking hours into this game and needs to launch not only for his health but for financial reasons as well.

When he set the new launch date the community begged him to set it back and he made announcement that he would do just that but he couldn't drag it out much longer due to what i just said abou this health and financial reasons.

We're not going to see more programmers join this team until the game launches and that's what this team really needs.

I know we can counter argue that people won't stick around if the game is unplayable, however I'm here and if you are reading this then you are too.

They have my support 100% and if they need to shorten our early release time I'm fine with it!

Quote Originally Posted by KeithStone View Post
    I know we can counter argue that people won't stick around if the game is unplayable, however I'm here and if you are reading this then you are too.

They have my support 100% and if they need to shorten our early release time I'm fine with it!

Totally agree

^This. I plan on sticking around for a while because I'd really like to see what this game has to offer.

I'm with you on this.