Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

so has annyone lost their special weapons?

I am kinda curious since guides confirmed they fixed beta bug of loosing pre order weapons but it seems i lost mine yesterday... So its not really fixed...

How many people have lost their weapons?

Xsyon Citizen
    Tribe mate lost hers, but it seems to have been an interface glitch because it showed up again after a relog.

On Friday I actually tried to purposely delete mine and it wouldn't let me, gave me an error message and confirm option for discarding never came up.

Aye, I'd be happy to get rid of mine too but didn't manage it. Need to lug that dead weight around constantly.

Xsyon Citizen
    Im curious what would happen to it if I was to delete the character. Gone forever or would I get an option to select another at creation?

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by Klaa View Post
    Im curious what would happen to it if I was to delete the character. Gone forever or would I get an option to select another at creation?
    Oh my god. You found the cause of the lag. Sneaky special pre order weapons laying about cluttering up Lake Tahoe.

Quote Originally Posted by Klaa View Post
    You get to pick another special weapon when you create your toon.

Quote Originally Posted by STAR_GOD View Post
    I am kinda curious since guides confirmed they fixed beta bug of loosing pre order weapons but it seems i lost mine yesterday... So its not really fixed...

How many people have lost their weapons?
    What weapon did you lose? Curious as I have always picked same weapon all way through since implementation and have yet to lose it, I wonder if it could be a particular one or two...

I didn't lose one, but when doing woodcrafting, instead of getting that piece of wood, I got a dissector (or whatever that knife is). I can't move it or destroy it since "it's bound to it's master". Annoying.

In beta I got a mauler from scavenging. Mouseovers were turned off so I couldn't see if it belonged to someone. But it could not be equiped or destroyed, a guide can delete it if you call them