Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Re:Nonchalantbears (?????? ???? ?????)

Allah yarhamo.

The soil has returned them to Allah. Do you try to say you copulate with dirt? I'm not sure who's dead bodies you were screwing, the resting grounds of my family members are not desecrated.

[b]comestible wrote:[/b]
    [quote]The soil has returned them to Allah. Do you try to say you copulate with dirt? I'm not sure who's dead bodies you were screwing, the resting grounds of my family members are not desecrated.[/quote]

who cares the dead are the dead... we will all turn to dust anyway... if you wish to blame someone for desecrating your families useless remains then blame mother nature.

[b]necoo wrote:[/b]
    [quote][b]comestible wrote:[/b]
    [quote]The soil has returned them to Allah. Do you try to say you copulate with dirt? I'm not sure who's dead bodies you were screwing, the resting grounds of my family members are not desecrated.[/quote]

who cares the dead are the dead... we will all turn to dust anyway... if you wish to blame someone for desecrating your families useless remains then blame mother nature.[/quote]

I'm not sure why you quoted me as that has nothing to do with what I was talking about.

BUMP

[color=#BF8000][size=200px][b]???? ????[/b][/size][/color]

[quote][b]necoo wrote:[/b]
    [quote][b]comestible wrote:[/b]

who cares the dead are the dead... we will all turn to dust anyway... if you wish to blame someone for desecrating your families useless remains then blame mother nature.[/quote]

I'm not sure why you quoted me as that has nothing to do with what I was talking about.[/quote]
    you said something about the desecration of your family...

Thank you for removing that filth.
    Brother Villa, the post deleting hand of Xsyon is on our side for once.

[quote]Thank you for removing that filth.
    Brother Villa, the post deleting hand of Xsyon is on our side for once.[/quote]
    Just got you mail's, i see it's taken care of, That guy was way out of line.

Mails? I sent no mails, is somebody impersonating me?!

Visitor

I have no idea what is going on as someone keeps deleting my posts and threads