Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    You can make Audacia a stop on your list, we won't really be needing anything crafting wise, maybe rarier items from scavenging or recipes would be about it, but we have no problem making you an honourary guest with a safe spot to rest and eat if need be. Might even be able to offer you protection in your travels in our zone at some of our warriors discretion. You can contact me for more info.

Thanks Gd

Team GSO will be open

Thanks all I will be putting my list together and marking my map as I explore... I will share any information I come across with each Tribe I visit. (I won't share info about the Tribes I visit however... unless it is info they have approved for me to share).

I am staying at a Homestead now... I will skill up a little and get some supplies before I set off on my journeys. Hopefully I will be able to make multiple visits over the years (Xsyon years) and bring more valuable rares and information with each visit.

It may be a while before I contact each Tribe that replies to me... but eventually your stop will be nearing on my list and I will make contact.

Thanks again to all who have responded!