Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Very well written and good research

Fantastic! Great concept, and the writing is well-executed.

Good job with the newspaper.

Just one critique, when you write an article, don't actually write that you are doing "unbiased reporting." The first thought comes to mind is, does that mean that the reporter usually does biased reporting when he/she doesn't write this?

Anyways, looking forward to continue reading your articles.

Well done, looking forward to more.

Xsyon Citizen
    Hey! Thanks for the critique sionide! The unbiased bit was more just to emphasize that the article and all following Basin Politics articles will be as unbiased as possible. I'll have it moved to the introduction section to better serve that purpose. Thanks again!

Glad you guys enjoyed the article and stay tuned for part 2! Also, don't forget the New Vegas Brief is indeed an independent entity and is looking for new writers, editors. reporters and anyone who wants to contribute! And don't forget we even have room for advertisement runs for your tribe's services or your individual services!

Thank you for the venue, I'm very interested and looking forward to reading all the articles. Once I catch up I'll give you guys a little feedback from the perspective of a new player. I have only been on the forums for a few days.

Hopefully the first feature (newspaper) of Xsyon just opened for me

Thanks again!

[i]Added after 18 minutes[/i]:

Very nice read! You have a great start with actual content. I'm sure you have a million plans, but a few more screenshots and artwork etc. would be nice. As a new player I felt very informed (with the articles that are there). I'm sure as the world develops so will the newspaper.

It might be a good idea to request random screenshots of Xsyon now (from the player base)... so as it develops you can document the change and actually show progression in some of your stories.

Xsyon Citizen
    New Vegas Brief updates regarding the long names issue: [url]http://www.newvegasrepublic.com/news/?p=26[/url]

^_^ Good Job Great read!

Xsyon Citizen
    News about the lag and resets posted on the New Vegas Brief! [url]http://www.newvegasrepublic.com/news/[/url]

Xsyon Citizen
    New article up on the New Vegas Training School. We'll be sure to follow up with more information and screenshots. Launching a new Screenshot of the Week feature soon. The radio station is also coming along. More interviews are also in the works and the ending part of Kroat's special report is coming up very shortly!