Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Enable at least something!

Jesus past 3 days our tribe been doing same thing over and over and over again.. Even collecting grass would be more entertaining at this stage... Please enable pvp so we can kill people and have some fun at least.. Enable just something I am on point of loosing sanity....

if you have been in game for three days with the amount of material thats currently in there, i think you may have lost sanity prior to three days ago

No dude you don't get it. This is our headstart before the release on 15th. Get your fishing and foraging up before anyone else can!

You can see on the forum that the game hasn't had everything/anything turned so if you're bored fishing/foraging/exploring why keep logging in?

Quote Originally Posted by ColonelTEE3 View Post
    No dude you don't get it. This is our headstart before the release on 15th. Get your fishing and foraging up before anyone else can!
    loooooooooool

Quote Originally Posted by Dade512 View Post
    You can see on the forum that the game hasn't had everything/anything turned so if you're bored fishing/foraging/exploring why keep logging in?
    because I dont trust xsyon and they might do wipe and then we lose totem because I am offline

Quote Originally Posted by STAR_GOD View Post
    loooooooooool

because I dont trust xsyon and they might do wipe and then we lose totem because I am offline
    They are going to lock this as they said. . any thread that is new about turning things on. Not that I disagree of course. I guess you will just have to stick with Forum PvP. I would even be happy with an update. My guess is since we have not heard anything nothing major is going to happen anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Dade512 View Post
    This...
    Just wait or do something else.

The rent is too damn high! Turn crap on