Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: More Junk!

More Junk!

Thanks for listening to the people and adding more junk in the areas that were sparse or completely void of junk. You are the best!

Woohoooo I can't wait to go exploring to find a new perfect spot now

Nice! So much more constructive than people freaking out over who is near a junk pile... Nice work NG it is sure not going to hurt having resources for the settlers of Xsyon. Having them readily available as the first part of the world is developed is a good thing imo. Maybe as the world expands various types of resources can be found and you may have to search much harder... but as the group who is creating the first resemblances of a civilization/society this should help.

Aye they announced it today in game.

That explains why I was tripping over junk everywhere I went. Now the people who didn't get their first choice location can chill.

Hmmm ... that's a shame. But oh well, so it is.

(edit)

I'm happy that the Dev's are listening to the community and addressing things they consider unfair. But I have a couple of concerns that, I hope over time, will prove out to be non-issues:

1) Seems like an inappropriate time to be focusing on something like that, when there are more pressing issues (getting the game into a runnable/playable state). I can only assume there are Devs that could not address the playability issue and were assigned to address other issues.

2) I am all for balance, but not when it erodes playability. Often times, adding resources into a game is a quick way to "quiet the masses" without really addressing the problem. I hope this does not start the game down the path where difficulty is negated. Much of the fun of the game will be lost if no one has to leave the safety of their totem for months on end.

I don't think it has been put in the game yet. It will be put in with the update he said.

Quote Originally Posted by Tandarie View Post
    I don't think it has been put in the game yet. It will be put in with the update he said.
    In that case, I wonder where all the people who had totems on all the junk for the past month or two went? Because I'm seeing a lot of good, unclaimed locations still.

Quote Originally Posted by ifireallymust View Post
    In that case, I wonder where all the people who had totems on all the junk for the past month or two went? Because I'm seeing a lot of good, unclaimed locations still.
    Likewise...

Quote Originally Posted by blackzilla View Post
    Likewise...
    You killed them all, didn't you? You killed them and took their pants and they never came back!

How could you, blackzilla? How could you?