Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Funny thread on MMORPG.com

Someone started this hilarious thread on mmorpg

http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/g.../309918/page/1

gave me a good laugh..

Yeah about as funny as pulling teeth out ....

guess if you're a fanboi, it might go a little over your head

No not a fanboi - the post was just utterly fail at being funny.

I thought it was hilarious.....lol

"Amnesia"

haha!

Now here's the type of stuff taht kills a game. Specially an Indie MMO. Its this type of atempt at humour by obviously unemployed people who, after capping every skill with macros during a beta test phase, go to external forums to rant, complain and degrade a game and its developers who are trully making a gigantic effort to have the game ready for launch. Then they make it worst by trying to pass it as comedy.

Because of this types of attitudes, one individuals small mindness, pitiful existance and desire to be noticed puts in jeopardy hours/months of hard labour, scares potential new players and puts at risk the possibility of us (the ones out there that are trully part of this community, have waited months for this game and are trully making an effort to survive all the PRE-LAUNCH problems to show our support for the Dev team) enjoying the game we are looking forward to play.

To every potential player that stumbles on this thread: Xsyon is really a good game with a lot of potential if you're into the non-theme park type of game. The game hasnt even released yet, so its bound to have limitations. Some might be able to cope with them, some obviously dont.
    But one thing I can garantee you. The WORST and most horrible thing you'll find in this game is its community.