Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

So what happen with one week headstrat promise?

We been promised over and over again the headstart ^^. First was two weeks then it was two weeks again now it was supposed to be week... 3 times promise broke so xsyon whats happening? The third stage should have started yesterday but all we still can do is forage run fish or jump even packman is more entertaining at this stage lol...

This feels too much like beta and by amount of rage on forums it seems xsyon is crumbling ^^...

Looks like the ship is sinking. You had better gather all your rats and escape while you can.

Quote Originally Posted by Dontaze_Mebro View Post
    Looks like the ship is sinking. You had better gather all your rats and escape while you can.
    If you want to see a sinking ship, or one that already is at the bottom of the ocean - try Earthrise!

Xsyon at least has alot of life left and still a decent population for what type of game it is. Im boarding this boat - but with a lifejacket this time!

Personally I pre-ordered for the two months free play after we go live. The pre-release play time was just nice to get an idea about the game. I mean, we have been playing free for near a month. I would gladly give up any headstart so they can get as many bugs as possible ironed out. The thing people need to remember is we only bought the game...they don't even have to allow access to the server until they charge our credit card the monthly fee.

Quote Originally Posted by STAR_GOD View Post
    t all we still can do is forage run fish or jump even packman is more entertaining at this stage lol...
    Why not have jumping and pacman while you wait. I actually payed this for 6 levels

http://games.download3000.com/play/kill-the-pacman

Quote Originally Posted by Dade512 View Post
    Personally I pre-ordered for the two months free play after we go live. The pre-release play time was just nice to get an idea about the game. I mean, we have been playing free for near a month. I would gladly give up any headstart so they can get as many bugs as possible ironed out. The thing people need to remember is we only bought the game...they don't even have to allow access to the server until they charge our credit card the monthly fee.
    very true dade but now its release its not beta we shouldnt be through this torture

It's not the 15th yet...we have two days to go. haha

We were NEVER promised a 1 week head star; we were promised INSTANT ACCESS. They didn't say there would be no wipes, or feature ready, or any promises for before launch.

I know there are lots of people that feel like they got screwed with the decrease in the amount of head start we are getting or lack of.

Regardless of those that don't want to give the devs any slack, jordi works 18-20 hour days to keep you guys happy and he's already stated that he has having health issues for putting so many waking hours into this game and needs to launch not only for his health but for financial reasons as well.

When he set the new launch date the community begged him to set it back and he made announcement that he would do just that but he couldn't drag it out much longer due to what i just said abou this health and financial reasons.

We're not going to see more programmers join this team until the game launches and that's what this team really needs.

I know we can counter argue that people won't stick around if the game is unplayable, however I'm here and if you are reading this then you are too.

They have my support 100% and if they need to shorten our early release time I'm fine with it!

Quote Originally Posted by KeithStone View Post
    I know we can counter argue that people won't stick around if the game is unplayable, however I'm here and if you are reading this then you are too.

They have my support 100% and if they need to shorten our early release time I'm fine with it!

Totally agree