Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Problems in FullScreen

Anyone else isn't able to play in FullScreen because the gamecrashes over and over ?

my problem is if I play full screen and need to tab out the game crashes

Quote Originally Posted by Niburu View Post
    Anyone else isn't able to play in FullScreen because the gamecrashes over and over ?
    Known bug, check the bug sections of the forums. I too have CTD as soon as I enter the game world when playing in full screen.

The strange thing is that this bug was introduced for me with the last patch before "headstart", I had no problems in beta.

I had that problem, i updated my drivers and windows updates and the problem went away.

I have tried using Steam, hoping I could Shift+Tab out. The game still goes into a "not responding" state and has to be closed. Not a very good sign...

EDIT: 32-bit users here, nvidia and OS drivers are up to date

Quote Originally Posted by kelmorian View Post
    my problem is if I play full screen and need to tab out the game crashes
    Same here. I tried updating to latest ati drivers with no luck. I do believe that this issue is relevant only for the Windows 7 users (maybe even only 64 bit ones). There is an open ticket in the Bug section of the forums about this but it's still in "Waiting for developer" status or whatnot...

tabing out crashes here too

It's not 64 bit only.

I have Windows 7 x86 and tabbing out crashes here too.

Hope they nail it.

Please add to the bug report so this gets attention: http://www.xsyon.com/forum/project.php?issueid=135

Last post about this bug was 02-17-2011!

my solution has been to run in windowed mode