Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    At minimum they should add chat options and tabs so it can be turned off.

I say they don't turn shit off until they turn the other stuff on. Fishing and Chat is all people have right now. I prefer they sit in Global Chat then sit here and create new QQ threads.

Global chat seems to attract people in need of friendship and attention. Some of 'em never shut up.

Quote Originally Posted by Armand View Post
    Global chat seems to attract people in need of friendship and attention. Some of 'em never shut up.
    I admit that it can be fun in small doses if there are interesting people chatting, but I don't know how people can sit in there for entire days fishing and chatting.

Turn it off and also make local chat local and whisper to be very local local chat. As described in the features section.

Global chat just makes people troll - myself included. I have become a troll responding to other people trolling. Trolling the trolls.

Yes Turn off more of the working Features.

Actually, it not only attracts those that need attention apparently it attracts everyone under the age of 12 as well.

Quote Originally Posted by d3m0nd0 View Post
    Yes Turn off more of the working Features.
    Its not a feature, it was meant to be in until release. So there is no reason to have it up anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Lhowatt View Post
    it makes it difficult to read what your tribe mates are saying when your chat box is a constant flow of trolls.
    +1000000

Or at least make it optional!!!