Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by d3m0nd0 View Post
    Its about Time the made a good Fishing MMO!

LOL, I'm sorry, but I just spewed coffee........so felt the need to post 8)

To increase realism Xsyon dev team has decided to turn fishing and gathering off. Masses will starve, there will be no one left to play the game and lag problem will be solved

well mortal online has quite a complex fishing system.

and these so called survivors are actually people who are from the spaceship in wall-e who came back to earth.

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceReaper View Post
    and these so called survivors are actually people who are from the spaceship in wall-e who came back to earth.
    Wasn't there a crashed ship of hairdressers in The Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy? That could be this one!

Game has not launched yet; anyone who paid a month ago and has been able to log on the servers have been participating in a beta. Your monthly sub fee does not deplete during this time. You paid $40 to PREORDER just like the big "Click here to Preorder" button tells you. If you dont like anything after it officially launches on 3/15/11 (or later if pushed back) then Whine.

It just drives me crazy how entitled people feel. Geeze, an MMO didn't launch as smoothly as planned on launch day, hmmmm, that NEVER happens. Sure, theirs not a lot to do now, but you act like there was a lot to do before launch. You know that the other skills are only disabled TEMPORARILY, so why make such a big deal about it. Guess we just have to hope that the people complaining now will act on their word and just quit. I could deal with a playerbase of <100 people, as long as the people that can't deal are off playing WoW or something.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by JesusTheAstronaut View Post
    It just drives me crazy how entitled people feel. Geeze, an MMO didn't launch as smoothly as planned on launch day, hmmmm, that NEVER happens. Sure, theirs not a lot to do now, but you act like there was a lot to do before launch. You know that the other skills are only disabled TEMPORARILY, so why make such a big deal about it. Guess we just have to hope that the people complaining now will act on their word and just quit. I could deal with a playerbase of <100 people, as long as the people that can't deal are off playing WoW or something.
    Rift dude, Rift. Get with the times! Jeez! xD

Also it's true; it does sometimes seem as though many people are acting like selfish, entitled bitches,
    (lot of those running around these days with our cushy beds and our indoor plumbin- i mean gaming communities of people who are well off enough to support all the physical and metaphysical things needed to be a "real online gamer".)
    but then tone of voice doesn't come through very well in text, so maybe not all of them are.
    Maybe some of them really just want to talk and vent, but are really nice people.

Along the lines of your OP though, I'd love if Xsyon turned on everything hardmode- comfort, degradation of skills & items... the works...
    cause we'd see an immediate change in tune of the crybabies.

Another way to keep the lag down is keep the update servers so bogged down that even if Jesus and Moses teamed up they couldn't get across those waters.

wow and i thought I made random rants...cant really say I agree or disagree with yer rant...all over the place...but I do disagree with yer usage of current news to talk about a digital world...