Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

You call yourselves survivors?!

This is incredible! The lot of you have survived the most devastating, horrific event ever recorded in human history. Everywhere you've been is gone, everyone you've known or loved is dead. Each of us is a living testimony to the fact that life is not fair or predictable, but through persistence and resilience, we persevere. Despite this, there seems to be so many people that seem to feel like they're being cheated. Cheated!? It's only been a few days since launch. Maybe they didn't get the land they wanted, or the salvage they're looking for, but this is part of life in the Tahoe Basin. You can either deal with it, or fall. You've made it this far, my friends, but things will only get harder. Now comes the true test!

-Bardos Skylifter

Sorry but your rant won't change the fact that Xsyon has turned into Fishing Online, (with live chat !)

The game launched almost a month ago. They've had my money for a month, but there is no game to play.

I thought it was scheduled to launch on the 15th...

I mean, I remember specifically paying for a game that I KNEW was not completed, had great vision, and had many things NOT implemented in game...Yeah...I distinctly remember making that risk...

Quote Originally Posted by JesusTheAstronaut View Post
    -Bardos Skylifter
    You sir, should not have a space in your name.
    I dont know why everyone is complaining, for real the sh*t just hit the fan and people are worried about others killing them for their resources.

Quote Originally Posted by Salvadore View Post
    I thought it was scheduled to launch on the 15th...

I mean, I remember specifically paying for a game that I KNEW was not completed, had great vision, and had many things NOT implemented in game...Yeah...I distinctly remember making that risk...
    The game "launched" on Feb 18, for the "head start". It crashed. Now it is a month later ....

At the moment you have a hard time separating an in game envoirment with real life it is time to turn off your computer and go outside...or even to someone who could help you with these problems.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyMoe View Post
    Sorry but your rant won't change the fact that Xsyon has turned into Fishing Online, (with live chat !)
    QFT +1

Hopefully other things will get turned on " BEFORE " Tuesday .

Its about Time the made a good Fishing MMO!