Server Status and Updates.

If people don't mind, maybe those in game could post updates and notices here for those of us that aren't logging in. Seems that that information is only being passed to people that are in the game. Really wish the game controllers would consider those of us that are choosing to stay out of the game while they work on the problems.

Perhaps since they won't do it, players that are in game might do it for us?

Would be very appreciated! And would be good to have a consolidated thread for that information.

Hopefully, the devs are getting some rest today so they can attack this with fresh eyes tomorrow. The server may be on an automated reboot cycle to help with lag and/or memory leaks. We haven't seen any changes since early yesterday, and the game has remained basically lag-free even when there seems to be a lot of people online. Why? We don't know.

There are bits and pieces all over the place. I would agree with this. A thread that is kept clean aside from dev comments in game.

Mindtrigger maybe they should take a week off in the Bahamas to clear their minds. They've already got your money after all...

Quote Originally Posted by Vicid View Post
    Mindtrigger maybe they should take a week off in the Bahamas to clear their minds. They've already got your money after all...
    If these guys do not get sufficient rest, not only will they not be able to efficiently fix the current bugs, but they will be more likely to make additional mistakes. Did I really have to spell this out?

Quote Originally Posted by Vicid View Post
    Do you not know who you are talking to!!! WANG CHUNG!!!!!!

He is a Roman Ninja! Be careful.... hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Dweetybyrd View Post
    Do you not know who you are talking to!!! WANG CHUNG!!!!!!

He is a Roman Ninja! Be careful.... hehe
    Wow, I have made a real impression in your life, haven't I?

Dude, your a Roman Ninja!!!!!!

I will never forget WANG CHUNG. Already telling my 2 friends about virtualy meeting you

Xsyon Citizen

Exclamation Server status

SERVER STATUS (paraphrased) they shut down the server at 3:00pm/6:00pm eastern. the page said they were fixing exploits in the game and the servers would be down until they could come up with a patch. this doesnt look like the usual 5-10 minute server shut down that we're used to but since i know nothing, i'm just assuming based on what i read.

have fun yall

Snick.