Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by STAR_GOD View Post

because I dont trust xsyon and they might do wipe and then we lose totem because I am offline
    Yea, thats worth agonizing over and making yourself miserable.....

good luck.

More worried about the new bugs that will arive when they turn stuff on again whit or whitout a new patch. pushing everything to the last day is not the most wise choice in my view.

as for pvp being turned on, I doubt anyone would go PvP just to pass time, the instant teleport to totem and get a full relaunch of the game free even if just two meters away will discourage that fast.

The lagg seems abit better today besides the crashes,thay should at lease turn acouple things on for the sake that when the 15th comes and everything goes on its gonna be madness, if everything gets put on ,witch in the state of the server i cant see happenen

Visitor
    I have been fishing for over 10 hours in the past 3 days, this game has turned into extreme angler training and extreme powerwalking 2012, I know that the Main Dev is under alot of pressure and stress, but atleast turn on gathering or scavenging, maybe even basketweaving if gathering is on....I know your main focus is eliminating bugs, exploits, and lag. But please look out for the player's in a different way, the way of letting them have some actual fun that would keep them coming back, and maybe even keeping their patience up for a little while longer!

Xsyon Citizen
    Does anyone here really think that 'everything' will be turned on on the 15th?

C'mon, if the game still suffers from alot of lag and instability when nothing major is turned on, what do you think would happen on said date?

The start of Prelude will probably be postponed again.. maybe to April 1st.

Anyway, just look at it from the brightside: our headstart / extended free playtime will be prolonged also .

if they propone again this game will simply die... they screwed up too much with player base they got to get it up and running.. Instead New update "deal with exploiters" - you can run, sleep, jump, fish and pick flowers - which one of you hippies was macroing flower-picking?

I mean seriously no futures turned on and they concerned with exploiters looooool

Xsyon Citizen
    turning on basket weaving and basket weaving only seems likea good idea. fishing is great and all but i hate having to throw away perfectly good fish. if resources such as fish are limited, i've wasted at least 40 fish so far. i'm sure other people have thrown away hundreds. i hat4e wasting food...my fishing is at 46 and i cry each time i have to ditch a fish and leave it on the ground. i hope it feeds the non-existant bears and deer that arent in the game. lately i've been storing stuff in the totems as quests, but i'm not sure how long thats going to last.

I hope they start enabling more things as well, but I really hope they don't disable names with spaces.

Xsyon Citizen
    i'm on a mission to keep all of these "get the server working and add more content" threads at the top of the list =D and i have an idea. why dont we start posting pics of hot women in these threads! how is this not a good idea? its a win win! the devs see all the complaint posts at the top and in the meantime, we getz to look at hot online women lol.

all those taht disaprove are NOT fabulous....or are they? hmmm

oooo 1.5gb patch this might be it !!!!!!!or not